Internet game anger

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for JetB1ackNewYear
JetB1ackNewYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 JetB1ackNewYear
Member since 2007 • 2931 Posts
Every time i play with my friend Halo or COD if he gets killed more then like one time he FREAKS out and just turns his 360 off. I really dont care so i keep playing no matter how bad im doing. How many other people freak out quit the game or say f this? Or are you normal and keep playing?
VMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 VMan
Member since 2003 • 4940 Posts

I've witnessed people like that. A guy in particular got so mad he slammed his hand on a nearby table so hard and loud it caught everyone's attention and the whole room went quiet. He started breathing hard, got up and stomped away. I personally can't play with people like that. They take it too seriously to the point where they forget to have fun.

If thats litterally what your friend does then I'd suggest to him that he should just stop playing deathmatch games. I don't care how good you are, if you play online, you're gonna be hard-pressed to consistently go un-killed. Luckily everyone on my friends list is good, but we all know how to take a loss and move on the next match.

Avatar image for JetB1ackNewYear
JetB1ackNewYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 JetB1ackNewYear
Member since 2007 • 2931 Posts
ahhaha, yeah actuly my other friend everytime he gets killed says problom every curse in the book like mixing them together and it makes me nervous ahaha
Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
I am one of the few guys who will stick around after my whole team quits in RS: Vegas Team Sharpshooter and try and take on 7 other trigger happy psychos
Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts

I don't lnow any people like that personally but i have seen it in some games i've played. I've also saw people slagging you off if you kill them, team killing and just being a jerk.

They're not fun to play with but are sadly park of the gaming community. :(

LaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 LaP
Member since 2002 • 17786 Posts

It happens to me to get mad while playing game. Not often but it does happen. But generally it's not because of my own performance but mostly how others people are playing or acting.

I don't care about loosing as long as all people in the game are doing their best to win. I never get mad when playing with friends because well it's not ok. But when i play with strangers that are perfect idiotsand care more about singing that actually playing the game i can get mad. Like the other day when someone betrayed me in Halo 3 because i took the bomb and he wanted it. Of course after he betrayed me the team had one man less to help him score and since it was our last try to tie the game we lost.

I can get mad when people say racist things or have a bad attitude too. But it's rare.

stevendiep_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 stevendiep_100
Member since 2004 • 2193 Posts
this was on the news a week ago. 2 brothers were playing videogames, one was losing, got mad, took a 6" mail opener (basically a knife but for opening mail) and stuck it into the other one's head 3" deep