In terms of killing innocents, how do you play Grand Theft Auto?

• 55 results
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

Poll In terms of killing innocents, how do you play Grand Theft Auto? (48 votes)

I avoid killing innocent people unless there's no other choice. 40%
I kill innocents along with my primary targets. 44%
I turn on the game just to run around killing innocent people. 17%

This poll's a result of the on-going Hatred discussion. GTA keeps being brought up as being no different from Hatred. I'd rather not discuss Hatred in this thread, though. I'm pretty much just interested in seeing how all of us play GTA in terms of killing innocents.

For me, I'd say maybe 1 percent of the time, I'll actually spend time going on rampages. They usually get pretty boring, though, so I move on with the rest of the game.

• 
halffullcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 halffullcup
Member since 2014 • 90 Posts

I always drive on the sidewalks. 8-) just love the ragdoll physics! And sometimes rampages with grenade launcher/c4.

Plus i always kill the taxi driver after a taxi ride.

Take the money back lol

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#52 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

In most GTA's i've just gotten a tank and killed thousands of people. So much fun. In GTA V, i found myself doing the online part more and doing more stuff related to that

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#53 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

I kill innocent people usually by accident. Either I run them over as I'm trying to escape the cops or if they are in the way when shooting.

Avatar image for deactivated-58270bc086e0d
deactivated-58270bc086e0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#54 deactivated-58270bc086e0d
Member since 2006 • 2317 Posts

@RossRichard: I only kill innocents when they are walking on the pavement where I just happened to be driving.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@l34052 said:

I like the stories in the GTA games but lets all be honest here, its alot more fun running around being the most maniacle, psychotic, raging psychopath that will kill anyone and anything for absolutely no reason at all other than for kicks.

I love GTA V because there are now animals you can kill, i have a special hatred of mountain lions though after visiting trevor and bein killed once i stepped out of my car minding my own business. Now its personal and i make a deliberate point of hunting the furry little fuckers down and killing them in the most sadistic manner i have to hand.

Hookers in the city are particularly good targets too if you need cash. Then there are the motocyclists, i love to shoot them as they ride buy and they try to escape but you throw more bullets at them and they come off hitting the road then i like to shoot them in the face LOLOL.

If you like a challenge go to the police station in the city with a rocket or grenade launcher and nuke a few of their cars, they get MAD and its game on tryin to escape!!

Sometimes i like to use the gas can and soak a few of their cars in it then use my pistol to set the trail alight and stand back...... LOLOL

I could go on all day but im sure there are people out there more crazy than me LOL.

I hope GTA V on PC comes out with a mod that lessens the police response so I can at least have some fun without being gunned down in 2 minutes. It's bullshit when you kill a hooker or someone in the middle of nowhere the cops are immediately alerted and come a runnin', even if you're not seen. While technically the more competent of the games, I found V to be the least enjoyable due to the overly astute police.

torenojohn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#56 torenojohn7
Member since 2012 • 551 Posts

GTA to me is like South Park.. thus i have no problems in killing "innocents" because the game itself doesn't take itself seriously its satire and comedy.