I respect jeff, but skate review?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

camerafloge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 camerafloge
Member since 2003 • 693 Posts

Listen guys im addressing this because out of all the games i seen reviewed this one really makes me scratch my head. I feel if i wrote this here hoipefully this would get someones attention and this could be spoke about on "on the spot" or maybe the hot spot. If jeff usually reviews burnout instead of forza why review skate. Why didn't alex navarro review this, look im not here to complain but i am thinking to myself y, the review didn't even make me feel like this was a 7.5.

p.s if jeff reviewed forza 2 i wonder what score would he give it?

camerafloge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 camerafloge
and the fact that this is the 1st REAL skating title i thought he would go a little easy on this. but i still believe this is easyly at LEAST 8.5, and i love tony hawk i played them all, and im damn good in it. BUT WHEN I SEE THE X GAMES i can't id with any moves cuz im busy doing kickflip 900s and standing on my hands on a skateboard...lol i just feel like the video review could explain y but it doesn't cmon jeff let us know y. i mean tony hawk 3 got a 10.... i could agree i think but it was a great game but there far from where they were man im writing too much but anyway i hope someone from gamespot sees this and says ok lets talk about this u know anyway i love gamespot but im very intrested in this review
camerafloge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 camerafloge

anyone agree or disagree?

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts

Three points:

1. The reason why Alex didn't review the game, but Jeff did, is probably because Alex assigned Jeff to review the game, since, IIRC, Alex does a lot of work regarding helping out with review assignments.

2. Don't double bump your own topic in this manner, especially in just a 10 minute time span. It's very disruptive to do so.

3. If you're trying to give feedback about matters like reviews and such, there are better venues to make those views known, such as the Site Enhancement and Feedback forum.

Please keep these points in mind in the future, thanks.

AlexN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AlexN
Member since 2003 • 9000 Posts
And just to nip the whole "BUT WHAT IF ALEX REVIEWED IT" thing in the bud, I fully agree with Jeff's review. Controls are awesome, the game that surrounds those controls has some frustrating problems.