I really want to buy CoD: AW, but Season Pass 50€!?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NinthFall
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

Hi guys.

I've never really been a CoD player, but I enjoy competitive multiplayers, such as CS:GO. However, I want one on my PS4 as well. Now it seems the new CoD got decent reviews and I was considering buying it, until I noticed the price of the Season Pass.

They put out a new CoD every year, and the game costs 60-70€. And the season pass goes for 50€. That's sick.

Is the game really worth that much? And what if you bought the game and not the season pass? How'd that work out?

The whole season pass idea is sickening me and basically any game that uses it has lost a lot of respect from me personally, but if they got for reasonable price (was able to get Watch Dogs season pass for 10€, for instance), I guess I can live with it. But come on, this is ridiculous pricing.

So, please enlighten me, is it worth it? Does it basically grant me another brand new game with the 50€ or is it just bs money milking?

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Then buy the game and play on the standard maps. There's plenty of them already.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

I have cod aw and i just play the standard maps the game is quite addictive indeed.

I rarely dabble in dlc and i don't feel as though i am missing out on anything special.

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NinthFall

Well, I was told it's hard to find servers and such if you don't have the season pass in CoD and in Battlefield if you don't have the Premium. Is this true?

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@NinthFall said:

Well, I was told it's hard to find servers and such if you don't have the season pass in CoD and in Battlefield if you don't have the Premium. Is this true?

This is not true for CoD, you'll always find a mach in a matter of seconds. Though it is true for EA games.

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NinthFall

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@NinthFall said:

This is not true for CoD, you'll always find a mach in a matter of seconds. Though it is true for EA games.

Aight cool. I guess I could get the CoD then though hehe