arabinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arabinas
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I wanna good strategy or FPS game for LAPTOP...

My LAPTOP is verry slow, so don't whrite so good games like Heroes of Might and Magic 6 or Stronghold Crusader 2 or Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty's... :

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5270 @ 1,40GHz 1.40GHz

Installed memory(RAM): 2,00 GB

System type: 32-bit Operating System

That's my shi*ty. Thank you.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Half life, Half life 2, COunter strike 1.6, team fortress 2 Day of defeat source, Dota 2, league of legends. all the source games will work no problem I think Dota 2 and league of legends might run lowest settings possible. The last two are free. Any of the older age of empires or age of mythologies will work, warcraft all the way up too 3. Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2 is amazing and should run just fine as well.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@ribstaylor1: There are a lot of 2D indie games that may run OK on that system. FTL is a great game that comes to mind. If you like horror, Home is OK and Lone Survivor is great. A lot of "pixel graphics" games will probably run OK, although not necessarily all because sometimes devs can get a bit lazy with these in terms of optimization since modern machines are so powerful.

-Byshop

arabinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 arabinas
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

@Byshop: No not only horror :D

@ribstaylor1: Thank you. Well I played all of them all Half life episodes completed... :D I played all of thoose you saied, I always wanted to Play Dota 2, because it's really looked good for me, but i didn't played, because i think my pc will burn... I am sh*y on LoL, so I also playing WoW Age of Mythologies can't install for me, i don't know why, but i thinked because low laptop... Lord of the rings: Middle of the Earth i really will need to play, as you say it will work for me. Thank you so much :

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Check out GoG - they have lots of things your laptop can run, and mostly fan favorites (i.e. a lot of stuff that was never good in anyone's eyes they don't bother with, so your hit-rate on an enjoyable older title is pretty good)

ice_ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ice_ranger
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts

Only great strategy game comes to mind is Age of Empires 3. Should work pretty good with your Laptop

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@ice_ranger said:

Only great strategy game comes to mind is Age of Empires 3. Should work pretty good with your Laptop

AOEII is my favorite, personally. Also Empire Earth or Empire Earth II should work fine - also pretty good takes on historical RTS

kzebski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kzebski
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts

Age of Empires 2, Torchlight 1 & 2 (has a netbook mode), Hearthstone

ice_ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ice_ranger
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts
@xantufrog said:

@ice_ranger said:

AOEII is my favorite, personally. Also Empire Earth or Empire Earth II should work fine - also pretty good takes on historical RTS

I actually never played AOEll lol :D. FPS games i can suggest are COD 2 cause i played it with a dual core processor and 1 gb DDR2 RAM and Crysis because again i played it on dual core processor and 1GB DDR2 RAM, return to the castle wolfenstein and delta force black hock down should work pretty good with your system.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun is still a free download, I think.

The original Deus Ex might run okay. I know it works fine on my laptop with Windows 8.1

yukushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 yukushi
Member since 2011 • 2368 Posts

I need a slow game for a fast laptop any suggestions.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

I'd go with games that were made in 2006 at most... or you need to get the lightweights!

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Game Developer Tycoon, I spent hours on this game it should run on anything