I´m going to this years E3 and making videos of it!!!

Avatar image for thetanelchannel
TheTanelChannel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheTanelChannel
Member since 2015 • 153 Posts

Hello my friends!

It´s me Tanel and well.. today it´s pretty official that I am going to take part of this years E3 :D and whats better is that I also have a friend with me who can help me film what I do there! (have a decent camera and will be buying a small mic to attatch to my shirt)

Im going to try to cover all I can, show you guys how the event looks like from inside, how the vibe and the life is inside there. Trying to get some interviews and do somesort of gameplay videos if possibru. Would love to have some comments, feedback from you guys to know what should I film there and what not.. it´s a crazy year for me. I now do videos in english and its been pretty fun, I feared nobody will understand my bad english but seems that it´s quite okeish?

Anyway yeah, please leave me some feedback and what you want me to film there :) Say hello to Gamespot guys? :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Well that's kind of cool. Of course though, Gamespot and many other news outlets will be going to E3. Just hoping nobody here interprets this as you trying to promote your show.

Anyway, I can't watch the video right now, but how did you get in the situation where you are going to E3? I remember when I was a teenager I always said I wanted to go to it, but there always seems to be a lot of confusion over whether it is a press-only event or not.

TheTanelChannel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheTanelChannel

Yeah, you have to be press or own a shop, store, wich I do. :)
The tickets are insanely costly and I still dont get why you HAVE to own a shop or be press... its a nobrainer event for gamers...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@thetanelchannel said:

Yeah, you have to be press or own a shop, store, wich I do. :)

The tickets are insanely costly and I still dont get why you HAVE to own a shop or be press... its a nobrainer event for gamers...

You might want to use the right thread for it and not try to bypass the rules and advertise your youtube like this.

Also Gamespot is doing E3 and there is plenty of stuff coming from them so no thanks.

TheTanelChannel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheTanelChannel

Well gamespot is a huge company and ofcourse they going to cover everything they can, mine will be more personal, how it feels trough the normal exhibitor eyes :)

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#6 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9734 Posts

This E3 should be good. New games have to be shown especially the exclusive ones.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#7 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9734 Posts

@thetanelchannel: Are you there? E3 is less than 2 weeks away.

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 ojmstr
Member since 2003 • 1949 Posts

Hey that's awesome dude, in fact im subbing your channel right now so i can see E3 from a different perspective, please record some Sony Morpheus stuff for us :) my nick is ScorpionFury on youtube, have a nice trip to E3!

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#9 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

That's very exciting! I hope you enjoy it

However, please be aware that postings of this sort aren't allowed outside our specialized YouTube channel sub-forum. I'm moving this thread there.

Maxpowers55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Maxpowers55
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

Maybe I will see you there!

I have a chance to win a trip to E3 with a video I made for a gamespot comp.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gamespot-au-competition-win-a-trip-to-e3-2015/1100-6427120/

check it out and vote #1 or watch them all and vote for you favourite :)

3D3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 3D3
Member since 2005 • 762 Posts

What qualifies you as being a "press"? If you're a youtuber who plays and talks about video games is that not enough?