I finally got around to playing 'Call of Duty 2'........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kevlar101 (6570 posts) -
....... and even for its age, its still the best COD game. I just played it and beat it for the first time yesterday, and in my opinion, it is a zillion times better than any modern COD game. I mean the campaign was long....... I have never played a shooter that was that long.... which REALLY says something about modern FPSs.
#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31208 posts) -
Cool blog
#3 Posted by Kevlar101 (6570 posts) -
Cool blogMonsieurX
LOLyaright
#4 Posted by soapman72 (2714 posts) -

....... and even for its age, its still the best COD game. I just played it and beat it for the first time yesterday, and in my opinion, it is a zillion times better than any modern COD game. I mean the campaign was long....... I have never played a shooter that was that long.... which REALLY says something about modern FPSs.Kevlar101
Had a 360 since launch...never played it.

#5 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Length doesn't necessarily equate to higher quality. Although I agree the older campaigns were better.

#6 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
....... and even for its age, its still the best COD game. I just played it and beat it for the first time yesterday, and in my opinion, it is a zillion times better than any modern COD game. I mean the campaign was long....... I have never played a shooter that was that long.... which REALLY says something about modern FPSs.Kevlar101
i actually agree. Me and my friends still would rather play COD 2, then black-ops 2, or any other COD game.
#7 Posted by Archangel3371 (15983 posts) -
Well to each their own. Personally I find the modern Call of Duty games to be infinitely better.
#8 Posted by wis3boi (31717 posts) -

256px-Coduobox2.jpg.

#9 Posted by JustPlainLucas (74651 posts) -
Cool blogMonsieurX
Even cooler comment. Anyway, I still have COD2 sitting on my shelf unfinished. I suppose I should get around to finishing it some day.
#10 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18801 posts) -
I just played CoD3 and it's still really good as well. Spinoffs aside, there isn't a single CoD game with a bad campaign
#11 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

I have it for my PC and it's awesome! I love the D-Day invasion and Normandy, the Russian campaign is great too, hell the whole game is great. Only thing I don't like is there is no sprint, but otherwise it's very good.

Not the best COD campaign though, but it's up there. The best is Black Ops 2, followed by WAW and COD 4, then COD 2.

#12 Posted by Krelian-co (12174 posts) -

it is better becasue it was made when they didn't need to release yearly crap rehash without any soul

#13 Posted by soapman72 (2714 posts) -

it is better becasue it was made when they didn't need to release yearly crap rehash without any soul

Krelian-co

They need that soul train baby

25134_o.gif