http://www.gamespot.com/dragon-age-inquisition/

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kram59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kram59
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts

I started computer gaming when the Commodore 64 was released. So obviously, I am a old dude. With out a doubt. the best computer game to ever be released is Dragon-age-inquisition/ Breath taking graphics, awesome story line, excellent game play. Can't think of one flaw.

Kram59

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I'm loving it, to be sure (although I can find flaws - but I think a mark of a truly good game is when the flaws just don't bother you in light of the fun you're having). Us old gamers gotta stick together - it's amazing how far games have come

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#3 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

I don't think Inquisition can be called a Computer game. Origins was PC game though.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

The graphics are a little weird on the 360. They take fucking ages to load sometimes (Pretty typical for a number of games towards the end of the consoles life though).

As for the gameplay though... I'm still not entirely sure at this point.

Yeah, the explorable environments are pretty massive and nice to explore, but I just feel like there's one or two really important things missing that could make it so much more enjoyable.

Also the valuables section in the inventory. What happened to the loot chest, Bioware?

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

The graphics are a little weird on the 360. They take fucking ages to load sometimes (Pretty typical for a number of games towards the end of the consoles life though).

As for the gameplay though... I'm still not entirely sure at this point.

Yeah, the explorable environments are pretty massive and nice to explore, but I just feel like there's one or two really important things missing that could make it so much more enjoyable.

Also the valuables section in the inventory. What happened to the loot chest, Bioware?

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

I don't think Inquisition can be called a Computer game. Origins was PC game though.

That don't make no sense.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#7 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

That don't make no sense.

It does. Inquisition was console port.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#8 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I'm enjoying the game, though I do agree that it feels like there are some things missing that would have made this game better. I think there are things that were done in Origins that would have worked well in Inquisition. Idk. I guess I don't wanna complain though, I like a lot about Inquisition anyway.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 43998 Posts

Yeah what a totally fantastic game, I loved it. I just finished it last night with a play time of over 115 hours and I still have a few side quests left to do, it's a monster of a game.