HOW TO RANK UP AND GET A LOT OF MONEY FAST (IN GTA)???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

THE_GRIEFER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 THE_GRIEFER
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

so I had a really good account which I spend sh*tload of time on, I was lvl 631 (legit), I had over 150,000 player kills, I had a k/d ratio of 7.25, everything legit, all my stats were really good, lots of money. I was just an absolute savage in this game. really really good. anyways, the fcking piece of sh*t Sony decided to ban my account because I sent a lot of offensive/hateful PSN messages to other players. they told me I broke the rules and permanently banned my account. f*ck those retarded phaggots. Sony = TRASH. anyways, I made a new account and I'm currently lvl 15 with not so much money. what should I do?? how the fck do I rank up fast and get a lot of money? I wanna get back to where I was. I know it's going to take A SH*TLOAD OF TIME, but I'll try to do it. I even quit school and lifting, so I can spend more time on GTA. so I have the whole day on me. I'm gonna be playing a lot

give me some tips/tricks/adivce to get to where I was quick. should I play missions, deathmatches, races?? what should I do???