How Long is Torchlight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by goosetroop (685 posts) -

...and does anybody know if torchlight 2 will be for 360?

#3 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -

goosetroop
It is about 20 hours or so. I personally played 26. Yeah, 2 is supposed to come out on 360 but no date yet.
#4 Posted by buccomatic (1941 posts) -

lol i played it for a bout 150 hours playing all the classes and going to like level 900 bazillion (with wanding mage), it got so hard i could't keep going.

awesome game for a great price! i flat out loved it!

it's definately better on pc though because you can use more skills on a pc than a controller allows on consoles.

#5 Posted by Gamr2723 (119 posts) -

You can finish the game in about 20 to 25 hours, (depending on if you do bonus quests etc.) After main story line is completed it opens up inifinte levels, so the the fun never ends! In my opinion Torchlight is one the best action RPG's ever created, and I can't wait for Torchlight 2. (Rumor has it this fall!)

- For other games similar try:

-Titan Quest

-Sacred

-(Also for good action and humor try Death Spank)

#6 Posted by fanirama (926 posts) -
It took me 80 hours to beat Torchlight because I repeated things a lot just for the fun of it and to level up my char a lot. I think you can complete it in about 30hrs if you're really good. You would need to raise your char to a good level which does involve the replaying of levels.
#7 Posted by RobertBowen (4094 posts) -

[QUOTE="goosetroop"]

Dracula68

It is about 20 hours or so. I personally played 26. Yeah, 2 is supposed to come out on 360 but no date yet.

Yeah, 20 hours is about right.

There's no guarantee Torchlight 2 will appear on the Xbox 360, though, because I remember reading an interview where they said the limited console memory was a major problem. They had to rewrite the original Torchlight just to get it to run on the console, and Torchlight 2 requires even more RAM. So I think they would be more likely to wait for next-gen - unless their programmers are masochists.

#8 Posted by iowastate (7873 posts) -

its been fun as far as I've gone. you level you fish and feed your pet you hit the town and sell stuff. you die and go back and start leveling.

Too bad the town is so darn small and there aren't more places to go isn't more interaction. it had potential to be much better and it already is very good.