How do you think the new Star Wars Battlefront will be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metal_Dragon56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Metal_Dragon56
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I know much cant be said about the new game because not too much about the game has been shown but it would be interesting to know what everyone thinks about it.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44098 Posts

I need to see more but I'm hoping it'll be good.

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 DrFlyntCoal
Member since 2015 • 496 Posts

Star Wars: Battlefield.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Since it doesn't have a campaign, I'm not interested.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

A game rebooting a series, that literally abandons and throws away everything I loved about the series, but name and setting alone. Sound like complete shit too me. No matter how good or accurate it looks. I'm not buying into it after BF4, and the fact galactic conquest, space battles, campaign, instant action against giant bot armies etc..etc... Have all been taken out for short co-op style cod like game mods where you go through them playing waka moll with dumb AI and 4 planets out of all star wars as the settings for multiplayer have replaced it all... Yep not buying into this shit at all.

Crap reboot of an amazing series butchered by Disney, and EA and the asshats at Dice not willing to say no to their overlords. **** I wish they had just finished Battlefront 3. Hell They must still have the code finish it and send it out I'd buy it in a heart beat. Like **** any one of the last yearly or bi yearly cod releases seems to house more content then what they've announced is going to be in this game. Which is down right pathetic considering Battlefront as a series and even in the psp version of 2, have massive amounts of modes and content. More then most games of the time, this new iteration seems nothing more then a money grab with minimal effort on their part. A movie tie in and cash grab, nothing more.