how do you play 2 players in animal crossing (gamecube)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

do you need 2 memory cards or is there a way to get 2 games on one memory card because my daughter wants to play with my son. i don't really want to buy another memory card. thanks.

kaliqoalu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kaliqoalu
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
You can't play multiplayer on the Gamecube Animal Crossing. However, you can play multiplayer on the NDS "Animal Crossing: Wild World," but you'd need two DS's and two game carts.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GARRYTH

You can't play multiplayer on the Gamecube Animal Crossing. However, you can play multiplayer on the NDS "Animal Crossing: Wild World," but you'd need two DS's and two game carts.kaliqoalu
that is weird considering on animal crossing it says 1-4 players.

do i need two gamecubes for this maybe link cable and 2 games. if so my daughter will be sad lol because im not going out a buying another gamecube.

Blue_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blue_Panda
Member since 2006 • 1293 Posts
u can. u have to insert the second memory card and load it up or something. as far as i rememeb u visit memory card 1's village.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GARRYTH
u can. u have to insert the second memory card and load it up or something. as far as i rememeb u visit memory card 1's village.Blue_Panda
that is what i thought need to go find another memory card then should cheap enough thanks.
Blue_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blue_Panda
Member since 2006 • 1293 Posts
np. have fun
dd99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 dd99
Member since 2003 • 2095 Posts

You can have more than 1 person on each save file. They both share the same town though. If each one wants a different town then you need 2 memory cards.

EDIT: oh sorry, forgot to mention. No-mater what you do you cant have both of your kids playing animal crossing at the same time. They have to take turns playing it. Nintendo considers this 1-4 players for some reason, stupid I know.

gonzalezj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gonzalezj1
Member since 2004 • 1965 Posts

You can't have more than one player character on screen at once. Sorry, won't happen.

You can have up to four people "live" in your village. They will have their own character, house, and items. Players can leave letters and gifts for eachother.

However, they cannot play at the same time. You must take turns playing. Even if you have two memory cards, there can only be one person on screen at once. (The memory card thing is just so you can visit a friend's village, not really visit your friend)

Sorry if that's dissappointing, but the cooperative nature of "multiplayer" is actually very rewarding. (I remember leaving love letters in my wife's mailbox that she would find later while I was at work - supernerds, I know)