How do I complete dishonored in low chaos?

#1 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22181 posts) -

I just finish the game, and I might start it again sometime soon, but what are the best possibilities to complete the game in low chaos? I did an entire level using that power that burns bodies into ashes and I still got high chaos. Any tips here?

#2 Posted by Tokeism (2349 posts) -

Don't kill people

#3 Posted by Jacanuk (5529 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07 said:

I just finish the game, and I might start it again sometime soon, but what are the best possibilities to complete the game in low chaos? I did an entire level using that power that burns bodies into ashes and I still got high chaos. Any tips here?

Dont play it like a kill simulator

#4 Edited by SoNin360 (5646 posts) -

Yeah, low chaos just means little to no people killed. It's entirely possible to play through the game without killing anyone or even being spotted, provided you know what to do and save often.

#5 Posted by turtlethetaffer (17136 posts) -

The only way to do it is to kill as few people as possible.

#6 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

You have to kill the fewest number of people possible. I did it in low chaos mode my second time through. I don't remember it being extremely difficulty. Just use blink a lot to keep on moving. An example of this is when you have to assassin one of the people during the party, I just went ahead and killed all three sisters and book on right out of there. It don't got to be pretty for you to get a low chaos on the mission. You can still kill people and achieved a low chaos, just only do it when it's necessary. In one mission, I killed up to 9 people and still got low chaos. I suppose getting higher than 10 might not net you the low chaos award. Try to stay stealthy and when you can't, just make a run for it.

Hope this helped.

#7 Posted by johnd13 (8147 posts) -

I adopted the "avoid attention and only kill if necessary" tactic and it got me a low chaos in most missions and end-game. As long as you don't go on a killing spree and don't attract attention, you'll get low-chaos even with a few assasinations along the way(as far as I remember).

#8 Posted by Byshop (12539 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07 said:

"I made sure to immolate the corpses of all of my innocent victims, yet I still got an ending that implies moral bankrupcy?"

-Byshop

#10 Posted by HipHopBeats (2709 posts) -

I think burning bodies into ashes still counts as a kill. So does knocking out enemies and leaving them in the streets for rats to discover, throwing them in water or off a roof, rewiring turrets to gun down enemies etc. I hear there is one level that will automatically give you high chaos even if you kill only one person because of some glitch.

This is the only flaw in an otherwise good game. You're an assassin with cool powers but they want you to play non lethal. What's the point in having swords and pistols then? I hope they abandon the chaos bullshit for Dishonored 2 and give incentives no matter how you choose to play. Stealth is good but sometimes I just want to go in guns blazing.

#12 Posted by HipHopBeats (2709 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@HipHopBeats said:

You're an assassin with cool powers but they want you to play non lethal. What's the point in having swords and pistols then?
Stealth is good but sometimes I just want to go in guns blazing.

you answered your own question lol. Or was it your intention to begin with.

Lol, just saying the low / high chaos consequences are pretty lame with more rats and walkers (I forget what they're called) at later levels and different endings based on how many enemies you've killed. The endings should be based on decisions you make like choosing who to help or how you go about completing a mission.