Hitman: Absolution Blackwater Rooftop Frustrating

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sundayismyDAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 sundayismyDAD
Member since 2008 • 438 Posts

Did this level frustrate anyone?

Katzenbalger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Katzenbalger
Member since 2008 • 764 Posts

sundayismyDAD

Heh, yeah it can be tough on the harder difficulties. The fact that its swarming with guards and open conflict gives you a gameover is annoying. I played through the game twice, once on Normal and once on Hard. Normal playthrough it was easy enough, i knocked out one of the guards at the beginning, stole his uniform then crouched and sneaked my way through, using instinct whenever a guard saw me.

On hard though it's a real pain. I got through by abusing the silenced silverballers, paying attention to the minimap, staying hidden and being patient. Kill anybody who is isolated from the rest; as long as you score a headshot he'll go down with no issue and the fog will help you be stealthy. His body will inevitably distract other guards, letting you take them out or sneak by if you're feeling lucky. You have five minutes, which is more than enough to get through so don't rush.

sundayismyDAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 sundayismyDAD
Member since 2008 • 438 Posts
[QUOTE="Katzenbalger"]

[QUOTE="sundayismyDAD"]

Heh, yeah it can be tough on the harder difficulties. The fact that its swarming with guards and open conflict gives you a gameover is annoying. I played through the game twice, once on Normal and once on Hard. Normal playthrough it was easy enough, i knocked out one of the guards at the beginning, stole his uniform then crouched and sneaked my way through, using instinct whenever a guard saw me.

On hard though it's a real pain. I got through by abusing the silenced silverballers, paying attention to the minimap, staying hidden and being patient. Kill anybody who is isolated from the rest; as long as you score a headshot he'll go down with no issue and the fog will help you be stealthy. His body will inevitably distract other guards, letting you take them out or sneak by if you're feeling lucky. You have five minutes, which is more than enough to get through so don't rush.

I got it.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

No