Hey need some clasics.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mage_7 (1065 posts) -
Well tell me some good Gameboy original ,and Gameboy color games. Also some Sega Saturn ,and Sega Cd games. I really love rpgs also.
#3 Posted by summer_star17x (2683 posts) -
GBA - Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, Pokemon
#4 Posted by sleepanimal (76 posts) -

For the Sega Saturn:

Pandemonium

Croc 3D

Dark Savior

Sega Rally

Wipeout 2097

Virtua Fighter 2

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Enjoy!!!

#5 Posted by Robot_Vampire (875 posts) -

I would say that for the GB and GBC you should get any one of the Pokemon games. All of them are great RPGs and have a real long length to them, they each last a good 30 hours.

#6 Posted by *Revelations (6406 posts) -

Link's Awakening DX is a great GBC game.

On Saturn, good luck. I think Virtua Cop, and Daytona USA. I have a lot of them but they're so bad. Don't get NiGHTS either, you'll just be very dissapointed.

#7 Posted by _rock_ (7071 posts) -
Any Zelda or pokemon games are classics on the Gameboy and Gameboy colour.
#8 Posted by gameguy6700 (12197 posts) -

Well tell me some good Gameboy original ,and Gameboy color games. Also some Sega Saturn ,and Sega Cd games. I really love rpgs also.Mage_7

GB and GBC just look for anything made by nintendo. Seriously, there's way too much to list.

Sega CD doesn't have much worth owning. Obviously you'll want to get Sonic CD (really the only reason worth owning the console), and maybe Night Trap if you want to play the game responsible for the ESRB's creation (well, aside from MK).

Sega Saturn has some goodies, unfortunately a lot of them were only released in Japan. Some American titles to look out for are the Panzer Dragoon series (PD, PD: Zwei, and PD Saga), NiGHTS into Dreams (may as well pick up Christmas NiGHTS while you're at it), Resident Evil (assuming you haven't played it to death enough already, no pun intended), Virtua Fighter 2, and that's all I can think of right now.

#9 Posted by AGMing (1694 posts) -

one of the best games ever was release on the sega CD.

Snatcher was awesome, i forget i played that game sometimes but this thread reminded me easly in my top5 games ever played.