help please ! Lords of the fallen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tattooed_Tom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tattooed_Tom
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hey all, I've been playing lords of the fallen for a few days now. Thing is it's such a hard game I'm making no progression. And I'm only at the catacombs near the beginning. I just can't seem to kill anything here, everything is so strong. I started as a rouge and couldn't even get the first key and thought **** that lol now playing as a warrior. Anyone got any hints on how to kill these with ought having to stand back and shooting them with the gauntlet which takes 20 mins to kill each mob

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69083 Posts

@tattooed_tom said:

Hey all, I've been playing lords of the fallen for a few days now. Thing is it's such a hard game I'm making no progression. And I'm only at the catacombs near the beginning. I just can't seem to kill anything here, everything is so strong. I started as a rouge and couldn't even get the first key and thought **** that lol now playing as a warrior. Anyone got any hints on how to kill these with ought having to stand back and shooting them with the gauntlet which takes 20 mins to kill each mob

Stop playing this awful game. However, if you still want to then simply shield bash the mofos by running then pressing LB or LR, then attack.