HELP! pc vs ps4

#1 Edited by Matas_0R_Not (49 posts) -

yeah i know this question has been asked before a lot of time but i'm now really los. first i wanted next-gen console (PS4) then pc the console etc. but now i'm lost again. i like customizing and optimizing things (like cars in games) so i thought a pc would be nice because of fps games and steam discounts and indies and old nostalgic games that you cant play on consoles but then i realised that i cant find a proper driving simulator like gran turismo or forza of toca race driver (too old) on pc. im a bit of a car fan. ps4 is getting driveclub . then i realised that for ps4 you have to pay £40 a year for psplus and the games are more expencive, you have the same playstation for atleast another 4 years without any mods or proper hardware personalisation. also my bugget would be £500-£600 for a pc gaming rig. please answer with valid reasons no fanboys or grief.

#2 Posted by Pedro (20994 posts) -

Why are you asking us when you already know the answer to your question?

#3 Posted by Matas_0R_Not (49 posts) -

i dont. i cant choose a side. pc for games like rust, minecraft, counter-strike. or ps4 for gran turismo, evolve (more fun with controller) , other non-fps games. plz help me choose

#4 Edited by FragSponge (194 posts) -

PC

1 - More choice in games & software that are cheaper overall (Steam sales also). Racing games: Grid 1 & 2, F1,Dirt etc etc

2 - Want to play Gran Turismo on ur PC? buy the game for ps3 use a PS3 emulator

3 - PS4 gaming catalogue atm is not great, with nothing really worth getting the machine for, better choice on PC

#5 Edited by Matas_0R_Not (49 posts) -

ok made up my mind with no help... ill go ps4 cause of the games to come and the controller.

#6 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (5489 posts) -

ok made up my mind with no help... ill go ps4 cause of the games to come and the controller.

Good choice.

#7 Posted by Behardy24 (2374 posts) -

It's a fine choice no doubt. But I would of suggested the PC because it has the most games out of every platform and also the cheapest thanks to online retailers like Amazon and Steam.

#8 Posted by Behardy24 (2374 posts) -

It's a fine choice no doubt. But I would of suggested the PC because it has the most games out of every platform and also the cheapest thanks to online retailers like Amazon and Steam.