help me? Which game is better?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pulisa (20 posts) -

hey guys , i recently visited gamestop to buy a game, and i noticed that assassins creed double pack which includes 1&2 costs 25 euros and max payne 3 costs 50 euros

i played the past max paynes,but i never played assassins creed and i read 1 and 2 are the best in the series, so which game is better quality quantity thanks?

#2 Posted by pimpdaddyjay (399 posts) -

i would go with assassins creed if i nvr played them before...

#3 Posted by waterproof9 (682 posts) -

Get AC. IMO, AC II is the best in the entire series thus far. Max Payne 3 is a different kind of great game. So if you can, get them both.

#4 Posted by thermalvision (130 posts) -

assaaains creed will be real good one........

#5 Posted by slaigo7 (59 posts) -

Assassin's Creed double pack, no doubt

#6 Posted by CrazyGamingJohn (42 posts) -
Both different games, but if you have never played assassins creed then definitely get the double pack.
#7 Posted by chronocommander (19 posts) -

If you've never played Assassin's Creed then the choice is obvious: go for the double pack! You can always get Max Payne 3 on sale later, since the 2 AC games would easily take a combined total of aound 30 hours if you intend to 100% the second one at least, it's quite the experience.

#8 Posted by g1rldraco7 (2852 posts) -
Assassin's Creed is better or the price.
#11 Posted by TongLong (625 posts) -

AC without question. You'll get hours of awesome exploration, vertigo inducing chases, and, of course, assassinations!

Hmm, makes me want to go back to AC 1 and finish off those Templars... :)

#13 Posted by johnasjade (11 posts) -
Of course you should go for Assassins creed.....
#14 Posted by tinobest (1 posts) -
I think Online games are best way to Entertained yourself.When I feel bore at home than I play car parking and bike stunt games..
#15 Posted by AdinWilliam (1 posts) -

i would go with assassins creed if i nvr played them before...

pimpdaddyjay
Me too. I will also go with Assassin's Creed. This is PlayStation Game. I have this game and i love it. ................................... Play thousand of online games @ http://www.onlinegamesway.com/
#16 Posted by Intense00 (57 posts) -

go for ac because more for the value

#17 Posted by Adri6 (25 posts) -

Definitely Assasins Creed.

#18 Posted by NiKva (8768 posts) -
I would go with the AC double pack. :)
#20 Posted by black_meg (54 posts) -
I always buy games at Go2Arena.com store or at Gamestop. I found a lot of sales now at Go2Arena. If you want - check the prices out there. Maybe will be lower.
#21 Posted by Subcarpati (7 posts) -
Assassin's Creed definitely! I'm playing the III part now and I can't get my hands off it.
#22 Posted by shogoth_ (7 posts) -
I'm gunna have to say Max Payne 3.
#23 Posted by ericlewis107 (5 posts) -
I think Max Payne is the best game ever and always be my favorite game because it has beautiful dawn or sunshine, killing the night.
#24 Posted by Thiag09 (3 posts) -

both are great games , if you want a shooter get mp3 . If you like exploration , stealth and close combat get AC .

#25 Posted by Dexter-010 (531 posts) -
Get the AC games
#26 Posted by BuzzBangla (7 posts) -
Asassins Creed is addicting. You can also try Max payne 3.
#27 Posted by Selina786 (15 posts) -

If I were you then I will definietly go for  Assassins creed ...

#29 Posted by Sagisu (24 posts) -

If money is the problem go for Ac if you want something fun and easy go for max payne. AC is harder and AC2 is hardest.