Help me please DC universe PSN related

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stevie85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Stevie85
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Okay I am new to mmo's, but I wanted to download DC universe online off of the psn store. I download the first file which is something like 120MB, I start the game up and I eventually come to this blue screen, I wanted to know is this screen an install screen or is it downloading something. Replies much appreciated
CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#2 CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts
Okay I am new to mmo's, but I wanted to download DC universe online off of the psn store. I download the first file which is something like 120MB, I start the game up and I eventually come to this blue screen, I wanted to know is this screen an install screen or is it downloading something. Replies much appreciatedStevie85
what blue screen? with the superheroes?
NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
When you start up the game, it will need to install for awhile... the game is like 17 GBs. I'd recommend starting the download before bed. By the time you wake up, it should be installed and ready to go. Have fun, DCU is a great game :)
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

When you start up the game, it will need to install for awhile... the game is like 17 GBs. I'd recommend starting the download before bed. By the time you wake up, it should be installed and ready to go. Have fun, DCU is a great game :)NiKva
This. And it's not like you can tell your PS3 to turn off when it's done like you can inFamous.