Help me find this old browser game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iShrooMs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 iShrooMs
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey games, I thought maybe I could start this thread since I have been up for 4 hours looking online typing every possible thing to find this very old game I used to play online using a proxy when I was in high school back in 2004-2006 (that's the time frame I remember playing this game) The game was around when ebaumsworld was the cool place to go. It was like the liveleak of that time. Anyways..... the game was a very simple point and click game. I remember you had to pull levers to raise water so then a plank could go up and hit something that then will cause something else to happen, in other words cause a chain reaction, that I think was suppose to help this little guy get across the the little platform stage and he moved as you clicked. There were many directions you could take but if you clicked the wrong one the little guy would get electrocuted, drown, and other things. I believe the games was only 1D. very colorful and bright. And I remember there was only 2 different levels of the game. Another thing I think he had to do was reach a girl. lol Maybe someone can help me out here, thanks xD you had to set up the levers and other things, then you press go and see the little guy get around till he makes it or he dies, if he dies you would have to start all over and change things. it was only one stage but it took me hours to complete it.