Has Battlefield 3 changed and is it now shit? Have your say.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

scorchingitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Poll Has Battlefield 3 changed and is it now shit? Have your say. (15 votes)

Battlefield 3 is and has always been great! 53%
Battlefield 3 is alright, nothing special. 7%
Battlefield 3 was always shit. 27%
Battlefield 3 has changed since updates/patches and is now not the same game. 7%
Rent a server made it shit and the community sucks! 13%

Being a BF veteran myself and owning all BF titles i eagerly anticipated BF3. For about 2 months the game was great! People used team work, was nicely balanced and was overall fun. When the patches and updates came through the game changed (for me)

people no longer cared to use teamwork and the game was terribly balanced. Trying to shoot a jet with a stinger, the jet constantly flares it leading you to doing nothing making it boring. A tank shows up you shoot it five times the tank doesn't die, not fun. Tank turns around and boom you're dead. Running around a map for ages (ps3) trying to find anyone, next minutes snipped or jet got ya. Just unbalanced and boring and not fun. BFBC2 was and is still great to me and only around 1000 people playing it is still better then BF3.

BF3 was great when it first launched then the game changed and now is to me COD with vehicles. All my opinion so have your say!

• 
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

You played the PS3 version?

Well there's your problem.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@kraken2109 said:

You played the PS3 version?

Well there's your problem.

PC version is only marginally better. It's still a pretty average game.

jKryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jKryptonite
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

it takes about 2 months to get all the killer upgrades for the vehicles, like extra armor & flares etc..making it tough for a lonely soldier out there...i came in to the BF3 quite late, and was unable to learn how to fly any helicopter because i was immediately shot down..the jammer is one of the last upgrades, favoring those who already know how to fly..ps .my squad usually go all out javelin or stinger if there is some vehicle who dominate too easily..works everytime

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

I'm confused as to why anyone is talking about BF3 as shitty as it is when there's a shitty BF4 beta
being played right now---with retail version hitting store shelves in just 2 weeks. What the crap.

Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Dog
Member since 2013 • 37 Posts

It has changed, but for the better.

HipHopBeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 HipHopBeats
Member since 2011 • 2850 Posts

@dog said:

It has changed, but for the better.

This. BF3 is definitely better than the BF4 beta, lol.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7 ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

My times with the Battlefield series have been... brief. It usually amounts to me getting caught in the SPAWN--DIE--SPAWN--DIE--SPAWN--DIE--RAGE QUIT trap.

Halo is really my go-to shooter. I prefer sci-fi to military themed shooters and I like to be able to take a couple of shots before I have to pick out my tombstone. Not that there's anything wrong with BF mind you, I just suck at it and can't seem to ever get a handle on it.

bigt503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bigt503
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts

The only recent problem that I keep having is with my c4! I put it on a tank... the tank drives off....I can see the c4 on the tank, and moving away on the mini map and when I set it off it like warps back to me feet and kills me. Its cost me a lot of glorious tank kills recently.

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts
@HipHopBeats said:

This. BF3 is definitely better than the BF4 beta, lol.

Of course it is. BF3 is a completed game. You played a POS old-build of an unfinished, unoptimized
game. Yet from what all is out there, on YouTube, it should be well known by now BF4 is going
to be everything BF3 should've been. BF3 was literally kicked out the door way too soon and
it showed.

O_G_Bess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 O_G_Bess
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

After voting, clearly people still think it is great... I haven't played BF3 in over a year and when I stopped, it was still great. I have no doubt BF4 will be amazing.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Im a huge bf3 fan. Got it day one and spent countless hours online. I feel it actually got better as time progressed.