Hardest video game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

What's the hardest video game you've ever played? For me, it's Zelda II and Final Fantasy X-2

#2 Posted by Archangel3371 (15480 posts) -

Just off the top of my head Ninja Gaiden on the NES comes to mind.

#3 Posted by 187umKILLAH (1337 posts) -

Demon Souls, the boss fights are way too hard for me. I don't have the patience for that sh!t

#4 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2884 posts) -

I wanna be the guy,or worse..DEMON's SOULS, damn that's the world's hardest console game there is(I played this in my friend's house,not satisfied so far)

#5 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (22911 posts) -

Chakan for the Sega Genesis. That game had no save function, and it was super tough to get too far without losing your life and going back to the hub. You were technically immortal so you never died, you just got a reset if you fouled up and you ALWAYS fouled up.

#6 Posted by blamix99 (1817 posts) -

Demon Souls and Dark Souls

#7 Edited by loafofgame (520 posts) -

I think going for all the bandages, warp zones and acing all the levels in Super Meat Boy was the hardest task for me. I really don't understand how people would be able to get those achievements where you have to get through an entire world without dying. I made it through the light forest without dying, but I already got stuck in the dark forest. Then again, I'm not very good at games like this. Sometimes I wonder why I kept trying.

#8 Posted by ACP_45 (429 posts) -

Dark Souls.

All Silent Hill games on hardest difficulty

#9 Posted by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

@blamix99 said:

Demon Souls and Dark Souls

No contest

#10 Posted by Yoshi9000 (391 posts) -

Spelunky is the hardest game I've ever played, and is the only game I know that gets harder when you play coop.

#11 Posted by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

Spelunky is the hardest game I've ever played, and is the only game I know that gets harder when you play coop.

Borderlands does.