Halo: Spartan Assault on Xbone and 360 in December

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Randolph (10346 posts) -

Link.

Microsoft has announced Halo: Spartan Assault is coming to Xbox 360 and Xbox One this December. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported.

Halo: Spartan Assault is an omni-directional top-down twin-stick shooter originally unleashed on Windows-based PCs, tablets and phones by 343 Industries and Vanguard Games. Set between Halo 3 and Halo 4, the game chronicles covert Spartan Ops missions during the period of ceasefire between the UNSC and Convenant.

Depending on the price, I'll probably download this next month. I like twin stick shooters, hopefully this is a good one.

#2 Posted by AirKingIkki (7 posts) -
#3 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (22911 posts) -

@Randolph said:

Link.

Microsoft has announced Halo: Spartan Assault is coming to Xbox 360 and Xbox One this December. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported.

Halo: Spartan Assault is an omni-directional top-down twin-stick shooter originally unleashed on Windows-based PCs, tablets and phones by 343 Industries and Vanguard Games. Set between Halo 3 and Halo 4, the game chronicles covert Spartan Ops missions during the period of ceasefire between the UNSC and Convenant.

Depending on the price, I'll probably download this next month. I like twin stick shooters, hopefully this is a good one.

It did look really good. But I'm a big Halo fan, so of course I'm going to say that.

Still, I'll definitely pick it up when it comes out. I'm eager to get to finally play it. Even though I didn't care much for Spartan Palmer in Halo 4, it still looks like a decent use of the Halo franchise.

#4 Posted by Areez (6278 posts) -

@Randolph: I might be doing the, same as well....Still cant wait though to kick some tail on KI

#5 Edited by PyratRum (551 posts) -

Love me some twin stick shooters and Halo so I'll definitely pick this up.