GunZ: The Duel - Unlike anything youve ever seen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fdsfeasdsdef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fdsfeasdsdef
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
GunZ: The Duel (Korean: ), also known simply as GunZ, is an online third-person shooting game,[1] created by South Korean-based MAIET Entertainment and managed on an international gaming portal by ijji games until management shifted to the Aeria Games gaming portal in early 2012.[2] It is free to play, with a microtransaction business model for purchasing premium in-game items. The game allows players to perform exaggerated, gravity-defying action moves, including wall running, stunning, tumbling, and blocking bullets with swords, in the style of action movies and anime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ECvSay50WY&feature=plcp
highwind017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 highwind017
Member since 2009 • 439 Posts

Ah yes, This game.

Gunz The Duel was good. It was good, but now, i really dont think it has stood the test of time, the net code isnt exactly great, but the main problem i have with it is that the majority of the playerbase K-styling elitist **** who shout and scream and take a tantrum when when you kill them with something that isnt a katana and shotgun, maybe a revolver.

I hope Gunz 2 works better. But, i dont have much hope on it if i'm only going to be encountering the same **** from the prevous game.

fdsfeasdsdef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fdsfeasdsdef
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Ah yes, This game.

Gunz The Duel was good. It was good, but now, i really dont think it has stood the test of time, the net code isnt exactly great, but the main problem i have with it is that the majority of the playerbase K-styling elitist **** who shout and scream and take a tantrum when when you kill them with something that isnt a katana and shotgun, maybe a revolver.

I hope Gunz 2 works better. But, i dont have much hope on it if i'm only going to be encountering the same **** from the prevous game.

highwind017
gunz is still good, ill gladly re-introduce you to the game and prove you wrong. add my skype if youre interested: natesmith922