GTA6 project out of control?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DreamsofGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 DreamsofGreen
Member since 2009 • 36 Posts

Check this: http://www.p4rgaming.com/rockstar-plans-to-commit-actual-crimes-to-make-grand-theft-auto-6-even-more-realistic/

I think this is not projecting a supporting image of gamers and this needs to be addressed. Beside the immorality that his ideas bring, a figure such as Dan Houser should know better than to make such a public request of his employers. Especially at a time like this when games are under such scrutiny, it was just last week another incident occurred at another school. I'm not supporting the "game violence" theory but it's this kind of attitude and these kind of people that give gamers a bad reputation and really just gives the gaming community a negative persona.

If i was on the team working on GTA6 i would stand up and walk out on a project that supports violence and tell Mr. Houser what i think about his little ideas. Would you even want to play a game that was built on such a process? Would you even want to know? I mean am i wrong here or should we just accept that these are the kinds of things that need to be done to bring realism to gaming? I for one think this is not a valid attempt to bring realism to gaming but only to bring the industry standard down a little more. If this is what it takes to make a game of this sort, then not only will i not play it but stand objectively against it.

DarkCatalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DarkCatalyst
Member since 2002 • 20968 Posts

Clearly that is a joke article. You didn't really take it seriously, right?

bigt503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 bigt503
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts

Please tell me you don't think that is a real article.....