This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e
deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e
Member since 2005 • 7040 Posts

So I was at Target and I noticed they had pre-order slips for GTA4. On the slips, it said "Coming 3-08". Could GTA4 really be shipping early this year? I figured it would be delayed until the fall, but maybe Take Two will bend afterall.

That would be huge, as there's already strong rumors of MGS4 coming before the summer, to go along with quality games like Devil May Cry 4, Haze, Super Smash, etc. This could be one of the better first halfs, ever.

Of course, this could all be false and they'll all get delayed to next fall.

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts
GTAIV could definitely be coming out around march, as I believe their 4th and final trailer will indeed include an actual specific release date...And as we know the 4th trailer will be out pretty soon, they wouldn't release a trailer stating that the game will be delayed once again or at least I hope not. If I were them I'd be in a rush to get the game out as their entire financial state is hanging on the sales of this game, and I believe that GTA IV could set records even if it were released unfinished...Good thing I don't work for Rockstar right, :D
erawsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 erawsd
Member since 2002 • 6930 Posts
Rockstar says it'll be out before the end of their Q1 fiscal which is Feb-April. So it possible, I'd put my money on April though.
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
I don't know if it will be or not for certain but I freakin hope so, definetly one of my most anticipated games at the moment.
UAEDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 UAEDrake
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

waaaw

like that actually i wasn't knowing when is it going to be released

thanks guys