Golden sun question???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by luckykoopsie (320 posts) -

So i have golden sun dark dawn on the ds. It seems to be the third of the series and like alot of stuff you gotta find out by playing the first two games.

Should i wait on the third game and play the first two first??

i dont own the first too ,yet.

#2 Posted by Dudersaper (32949 posts) -
It's kinda like if you start playing GOW3 before playing the previous 2, you just think Kratos is some random pissed off dude for no reason. You could just play Dark Dawn then later play the previous 2, then be all "oh so THAT'S what that was all about". Kinda like how people felt after playing MGS4 after not getting what happened in MGS2 at the time.
#3 Posted by KnightSkull (1698 posts) -

Even though it's not necessary, as Dark Dawn explains characters and events from the first 2 games, I would still recommend playing the first 2 games before Dark Dawn.

They are great games and I think you would enjoy DD more if you got the whole story by playing the other games first.

#4 Posted by luckykoopsie (320 posts) -

Even though it's not necessary, as Dark Dawn explains characters and events from the first 2 games, I would still recommend playing the first 2 games before Dark Dawn.

They are great games and I think you would enjoy DD more if you got the whole story by playing the other games first.

KnightSkull
thank you i will take your advice.
#5 Posted by KnightSkull (1698 posts) -

[QUOTE="KnightSkull"]

luckykoopsie

thank you i will take your advice.

No problem, hope you enjoy them :)