GGD Game Recommendations Thread - Post 'What Game Should I Get??' Questions Here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts

[QUOTE="gamingqueen"]Enchanted Arms for 18 bucks should I take it or leave it?juradai

I will tell you this much... The female characters are extremely annoying and whiny and the male characters have no personality with the exception of the main character who is a little wuss. The story and characters completely turned me off to the game and I stopped shy of completing it with 99% completion due to the fact that, frankly, I just stopped caring.

You didn't find the shemale at all interesting or amusing, wow! And if you put enough time to get to 99% completion, the game must have done something right.

jasonbourne10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 jasonbourne10
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I'm wanting a new, cheap 360 game, and these are my choices:

Perfect Dark Zero

Quake 4

Kameo

Dead Rising

Enchanted Arms

Which one should I get and why?

jalexbrown

i'd have to say get Kameo. (I don't have the game but i played it at my friends house) and from what i've seen the controls seem to be easy enough with some really cool transformations you can make.

jasonbourne10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 jasonbourne10
Should I get Jeanne D'Arc or Final Fantasy War of the Lions? both are psp games. Thanks.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

Should I get Jeanne D'Arc or Final Fantasy War of the Lions? both are psp games. Thanks.jasonbourne10

Jeanne D'Arc is a much better game. War of the Lions hasn't aged well, the camera in particular is terrible, in some of the levels you can't see who is attacking you, and things of that nature. Jeanne D'Arc has a great story and a lot of depth to the combat. It took me about 48 hours to beat it, and it was one of my favorite games this year.

Anofalye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#55 Anofalye
Member since 2006 • 702 Posts

Puzzle Quest: Warlord,

On which platform should I get it? Is it multiplayer only and where to find it? I didn't see it in store today! (I didn't ask the staff who are obviously overwhelmed with customers these days and barely nod at a regular customerstrolling by)

I plan to play HOME, and so far, the 360 version is the one which was recommended most to me. I alsohave a PC (connected to the net), I have a PS2, a Xbox and a DS (although mobility is nice, I see no other reasons to pick the DS, if you have any, just fill me in). The PS2 and the Xbox are not on the HDTV, so that pretty much cross it from the line. I don't have, nor plan having, Xbox Lives...I plan to play home, quietly! :P

I pick Puzzle Quest after reading the review here at Gamespot (actually, I read about 1/3 of it, and what I read please me and I wanna try for myself rather then read the reviewer fully, I am sure he is sound and all, but I like making full opinion by myself). I could also pick other games, I admit that I miss most of the "Magic-the-Gathering/Xenosaga mini-card game" type, for some reasons, I go these style of games when the ones I really love are stalling a little (when you play only a few specifics styles of games 80 hours a week, it can stall, despite it richness). I am open minded to other games, but honestly, my mind is pretty set, yet not close.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rragnaar

Puzzle Quest: Warlord,

On which platform should I get it? Is it multiplayer only and where to find it? I didn't see it in store today! (I didn't ask the staff who are obviously overwhelmed with customers these days and barely nod at a regular customerstrolling by)

I plan to play HOME, and so far, the 360 version is the one which was recommended most to me. I alsohave a PC (connected to the net), I have a PS2, a Xbox and a DS (although mobility is nice, I see no other reasons to pick the DS, if you have any, just fill me in). The PS2 and the Xbox are not on the HDTV, so that pretty much cross it from the line. I don't have, nor plan having, Xbox Lives...I plan to play home, quietly! :P

I pick Puzzle Quest after reading the review here at Gamespot (actually, I read about 1/3 of it, and what I read please me and I wanna try for myself rather then read the reviewer fully, I am sure he is sound and all, but I like making full opinion by myself). I could also pick other games, I admit that I miss most of the "Magic-the-Gathering/Xenosaga mini-card game" type, for some reasons, I go these style of games when the ones I really love are stalling a little (when you play only a few specifics styles of games 80 hours a week, it can stall, despite it richness). I am open minded to other games, but honestly, my mind is pretty set, yet not close.

Anofalye

From what I understand the 360 version is the best. I own that one, and I've played a demo for the PSP version... both are great, but the 360 version looks better.
Shinoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 Shinoto
Member since 2006 • 8331 Posts

[QUOTE="Anofalye"]rragnaar

From what I understand the 360 version is the best. I own that one, and I've played a demo for the PSP version... both are great, but the 360 version looks better.

From what I heard, the PSP version has some bugs, same with the DS. Most seem to recommended the XBLA

SBF9304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#58 SBF9304
Member since 2004 • 309 Posts

Sorry, but I need advice again. My grandmother already finished her X-mas shopping. But I can still ask others.

I looked over the games I had before, and made some changes.

The following is ranked into three seperate categories (A = someone who likes Hotel Dusk & Trace Memory, B = Someone who likes Lost in Blue 1 & 2, and C = the games I really want but are impossible to get)

And once again all of these are for Nintendo DS.

If anyone knows where I can get C1 for a reasonable price (I've only seen it on amazon.de for like 30 pounds and 7 pounds shipping, plus they don't deliver to the USA) please tell me how. Otherwise, I just need help decising between the other four games.

My first preference would be A1 or B1. Then the others can be at any ranking.

A1) Dementium (for someone who likes Hotel Dusk and Trace Memory)

A2) Golden Compass (for someone who likes Hotel Dusk and Trace Memory)

B1) Sims 2: Castaway (for someone who likes Lost in Blue 1 & 2)

B2) Arctic Tale (for someone who likes Lost in Blue 1 & 2)

C1) Undercover: Dual Motives (where to get and for the cheapest, I just spent ±$38 on Myst from the game.co.uk)** & ****

C2)

**±, UKgame said the amount will get debbited once it is shipped. When I placed the order, the curreny exchange was $38, but today its $36. But who knows what it will be when its shipped. And I'm not sure, if they will use that price at shipping or when I placed the order.

***Considering I can get this game for a reasonable price and easy this would be the first game I'd want from the list.

Sorry, for the long msg. I'm just upset that they're releasing all the good games I want in Europe. And some aren't even released and impossible to get.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 rragnaar

Please I need to know how

PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

Darthmauler7

This isn't the place to ask, and that isn't how you ask, the whole ALLLL CAPPPSSSSSS thing is really obnoxious. I'll save you the time of going to a proper forum to ask this question, you can't delete your account... just stop using it.
ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ryanstoy91
Member since 2003 • 350 Posts

Sorry, but I need advice again. My grandmother already finished her X-mas shopping. But I can still ask others.

I looked over the games I had before, and made some changes.

The following is ranked into three seperate categories (A = someone who likes Hotel Dusk & Trace Memory, B = Someone who likes Lost in Blue 1 & 2, and C = the games I really want but are impossible to get)

And once again all of these are for Nintendo DS.

If anyone knows where I can get C1 for a reasonable price (I've only seen it on amazon.de for like 30 pounds and 7 pounds shipping, plus they don't deliver to the USA) please tell me how. Otherwise, I just need help decising between the other four games.

My first preference would be A1 or B1. Then the others can be at any ranking.

A1) Dementium (for someone who likes Hotel Dusk and Trace Memory)

A2) Golden Compass (for someone who likes Hotel Dusk and Trace Memory)

B1) Sims 2: Castaway (for someone who likes Lost in Blue 1 & 2)

B2) Arctic Tale (for someone who likes Lost in Blue 1 & 2)

C1) Undercover: Dual Motives (where to get and for the cheapest, I just spent ±$38 on Myst from the game.co.uk)** & ****

C2)

**±, UKgame said the amount will get debbited once it is shipped. When I placed the order, the curreny exchange was $38, but today its $36. But who knows what it will be when its shipped. And I'm not sure, if they will use that price at shipping or when I placed the order.

***Considering I can get this game for a reasonable price and easy this would be the first game I'd want from the list.

Sorry, for the long msg. I'm just upset that they're releasing all the good games I want in Europe. And some aren't even released and impossible to get.

SBF9304

Dementium is a good choice for a DS owner, it is surprisingly fun.

I'm wouldn't recommend The Golden Compass, for the game is really bland and the reviews I've been reading show the game may not have good potential to be a proper investment(example: IGN game this game a 4/10).

The Sims 2: Castaway is going to be a love it or hate it game, so if you are a very strong Sims fan, this could be a pretty good purchase.

Arctic Tale in my opinion should be avoided, even for people who like Lost in Blue. There are just better choices out there.

I wouldn't know where to find Undercover: Dual Motives at, for it is a pretty under the wire game. Sorry.

From the other choices listed, I would definitely go with Dementium: The Ward. It is a pretty underappreciated game.

juradai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 juradai
Member since 2003 • 2783 Posts
[QUOTE="juradai"]

[QUOTE="gamingqueen"]Enchanted Arms for 18 bucks should I take it or leave it?HiResDes

I will tell you this much... The female characters are extremely annoying and whiny and the male characters have no personality with the exception of the main character who is a little wuss. The story and characters completely turned me off to the game and I stopped shy of completing it with 99% completion due to the fact that, frankly, I just stopped caring.

You didn't find the shemale at all interesting or amusing, wow! And if you put enough time to get to 99% completion, the game must have done something right.

I hated the characters so much that I wanted the Ice Queen to win hence the 99% completion.

Rekune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#64 Rekune
Just buy a 360, nuff said. They have all the games worth getting, Ps3 has like 3 Id purchase and my wii just collects dust, i play mario every once and a while but with games like Halo 3, Mas Effect, Assaissins Creed, Guitar hero 3, Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Madden and the New Orange Box the 360 is endless. Just depends what you want in a game...
SBF9304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#65 SBF9304
Member since 2004 • 309 Posts

Thanks very much.

gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#66 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts
[QUOTE="HiResDes"][QUOTE="juradai"]

[QUOTE="gamingqueen"]Enchanted Arms for 18 bucks should I take it or leave it?juradai

I hated the characters so much that I wanted the Ice Queen to win hence the 99% completion.

Someone called it "trash" in another place and told me not to get it... I think I won't. Thanks for your advice!

darkmoon12198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 darkmoon12198
Any body like super paper mario on the wii? i give it a 8.5/10
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 rragnaar
Alright... my Mom wants to know what I want for Christmas. Should I tell her Unreal Tournament 3 for PS3, or Eye of Judgement. Eye of Judgement is something I'm tempted to get, but I can't bring myself to spend my own money on it, and I'm tempted to pick up UT3 today instead of waiting for Christmas. Any advice is appreciated.
patriots2871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 patriots2871
Member since 2007 • 21445 Posts
which atv offroad fury should i get
ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ryanstoy91

Alright... my Mom wants to know what I want for Christmas. Should I tell her Unreal Tournament 3 for PS3, or Eye of Judgement. Eye of Judgement is something I'm tempted to get, but I can't bring myself to spend my own money on it, and I'm tempted to pick up UT3 today instead of waiting for Christmas. Any advice is appreciated.rragnaar

I would get Unreal Tournament 3, since Eye of Judgement to me is just a card game with special effects(But good special effects, I'll give it that).

ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ryanstoy91

which atv offroad fury should i getpatriots2871

I would get ATV Offroad Fury 4 for the PS2, since to me, it is the most advanced version out there.

hoopnhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 hoopnhal
Hope you all might be able to help. I do not know much about video games. We bought our daughter a Nintendo DS and two games, Spongebob and Nintendogs. My daughter is 4 and does not quite "get it" yet. So now she has me playing these games, and not exactly the game I would choose to play. Does anyone have a recommendation for a really easy game, preferably an educational game we could get her? The easier it is on hand eye coordination the better, plus she does not read yet, so can't have a lot of reading. Thanks for your help!
76ers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 76ers
Member since 2005 • 4747 Posts

Call of Duty 4 (360) & Mass Effect (360)

or

Call of Duty 4 (360) & Crysis (PC)

ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ryanstoy91

Hope you all might be able to help. I do not know much about video games. We bought our daughter a Nintendo DS and two games, Spongebob and Nintendogs. My daughter is 4 and does not quite "get it" yet. So now she has me playing these games, and not exactly the game I would choose to play. Does anyone have a recommendation for a really easy game, preferably an educational game we could get her? The easier it is on hand eye coordination the better, plus she does not read yet, so can't have a lot of reading. Thanks for your help!hoopnhal

I can't recall an educational game to mind that does not involve alot of reading, so I would recommend Kirby SqueakSquad. It is a pretty easy game for kids, and the only time you use the stylus is when you touch a powerup in on the bottom screen. Though most of the reading would be during the instructions for the mini games.

ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ryanstoy91

or

76ers

Assuming you have a powerful enought PC to run it, I would get Call of Duty 4 and Crysis.

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HiResDes
[QUOTE="76ers"]

or

ryanstoy91

Assuming you have a powerful enought PC to run it, I would get Call of Duty 4 and Crysis.

Yeah but if he's got a PC powerful enough to run, why not just bet both on the PC...Or Crysis and the Witcher should be an option :P

Actually might sway him to pick either COD4 and Crysis and get Mass Effect or the Witcher just to have some variety...But thats just my take.

lisardess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lisardess
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I'm looking for some good co-op games to play with my best mate,

We've got an xbox, ps2, gamecube and n64

We've already got the splinter cell games and timesplitters and I'm getting her Halo for Christmas but we've almost finished timesplitters and like to have several games on the go at once, any suggestions?

BayAreaBosss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BayAreaBosss
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
I have an Xbox 360 & Ps3. I want to purchase Rock Band. Can anyone suggest what system I should get it for??? I know that the PS3 has a wireless guitar and I have heard the game is pretty much the same. With that said....if you guys have/had both systems, which one would you get it for?
ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ryanstoy91

I'm looking for some good co-op games to play with my best mate,

We've got an xbox, ps2, gamecube and n64

We've already got the splinter cell games and timesplitters and I'm getting her Halo for Christmas but we've almost finished timesplitters and like to have several games on the go at once, any suggestions?

lisardess

I would recomment things like Serious Sam 2, Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked, Guitar Hero II or III, and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II.

ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ryanstoy91

I have an Xbox 360 & Ps3. I want to purchase Rock Band. Can anyone suggest what system I should get it for??? I know that the PS3 has a wireless guitar and I have heard the game is pretty much the same. With that said....if you guys have/had both systems, which one would you get it for? BayAreaBosss

I would say the Xbox 360 version, since the PS3 version of Rock Band is not compatible with Guitar Hero controllers while the 360 version is.

ZeNMaStEr206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#81 ZeNMaStEr206
Member since 2004 • 1021 Posts

heres my problem i have all 3 systems

i am thinking bout getting call of duty 4, wwe smackdown vs raw 08 and guitar hero 3

i bought cod4 used at gamestop and i might return it for the 360 version and i was wondering if the 360 version has a smooth of a framerate as the ps3 one because the ps3 cod4 is amazing so i was wondering if the 360 one is better and i like the fps controls for the 360 better but i can deal with the ps3's, however i dont want to pay for xbox live since i might cancel and im on a monthly subscription now

and for the wwe game i dont know which system i should get it for since both the controls are similar to me and i just bought a ps3 so i might want to get more games for ps3 you know? and i want to know which system has more people playing on it

same thing with the guitar hero 3

and which system is best for assasin's creed?

jasonbourne10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 jasonbourne10

Alright... my Mom wants to know what I want for Christmas. Should I tell her Unreal Tournament 3 for PS3, or Eye of Judgement. Eye of Judgement is something I'm tempted to get, but I can't bring myself to spend my own money on it, and I'm tempted to pick up UT3 today instead of waiting for Christmas. Any advice is appreciated.rragnaar

Just to let you know, i haven't played either of them but have done extensive research on both. Eye of judgement is a game that will either do real well or suck real bad.That is definitely one you do not want to spend your money on. UT3 is a great game but is like the other ones. I would pick that one up for sure. But i also read that if your computer has the guts to run ut3 you might want to get it for that.

remember take what I say with a grain of salt for i have not played either

ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ryanstoy91

i am thinking bout getting call of duty 4, wwe smackdown vs raw 08 and guitar hero 3

i bought cod4 used at gamestop and i might return it for the 360 version and i was wondering if the 360 version has a smooth of a framerate as the ps3 one because the ps3 cod4 is amazing so i was wondering if the 360 one is better and i like the fps controls for the 360 better but i can deal with the ps3's, however i dont want to pay for xbox live since i might cancel and im on a monthly subscription now

and for the wwe game i dont know which system i should get it for since both the controls are similar to me and i just bought a ps3 so i might want to get more games for ps3 you know? and i want to know which system has more people playing on it

ZeNMaStEr206

There is no noticiable between Call of Duty 4 on the two systems, but if you don't want to pay for Xbox Live, I suggest keeping the PS3 version since online play is the game's greatest asset.

For Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, the games are similar so if you want the PS3 version, go for it.

For Guitar Hero 3, I would suggest the Xbox 360 version, since the guitar is compatible with Rock Band unlike the PS3 version.

For Assassin's Creed, I would go with the Xbox 360 version, since there have been reports of freezing issues on the PS3 version.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rragnaar
[QUOTE="ZeNMaStEr206"]

ryanstoy91

There is no noticiable between Call of Duty 4 on the two systems, but if you don't want to pay for Xbox Live, I suggest keeping the PS3 version since online play is the game's greatest asset.

For Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, the games are similar so if you want the PS3 version, go for it.

For Guitar Hero 3, I would suggest the Xbox 360 version, since the guitar is compatible with Rock Band unlike the PS3 version.

For Assassin's Creed, I would go with the Xbox 360 version, since there have been reports of freezing issues on the PS3 version.

Actually the freezing issues were fixed in a patch here not too long ago.  The game runs fine on the PS3 now, so it really comes down to which controller you like better...
ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ryanstoy91
[QUOTE="ryanstoy91"][QUOTE="ZeNMaStEr206"]

rragnaar

Actually the freezing issues were fixed in a patch here not too long ago. The game runs fine on the PS3 now, so it really comes down to which controller you like better...

Oh really, I didn't know that. Thanks for the update:).

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 rragnaar

Oh really, I didn't know that. Thanks for the update:).

ryanstoy91

It was pretty weird before the patch, I only had it freeze on me twice, but you'd be running along and the game would freeze in mid jump.  The camera still worked, as well as the sound.  Altair would just freeze in mid air.  At first it looks cool until you realize it is a glitch and that you have to restart your PS3.
fuzzy_hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#87 fuzzy_hippo
Member since 2007 • 186 Posts
should i get warhawk or unchaarted?
ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ryanstoy91

should i get warhawk or unchaarted?fuzzy_hippo

Viewing your Gamespot profile, you seem to enjoy multiplayer based games. Since Uncharted is a game that has more problems than Warhawk that I have heard of, I would suggest Warhawk. It is cheaper too.

fred1712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 fred1712
Member since 2005 • 1220 Posts
well these arent games but should I get a PSP or a PS3 I know what your gonna say...PS3. But PSP is portable and stuff and has pursuit force :) so just wondering.
gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 gamingqueen

should i get warhawk or unchaarted?fuzzy_hippo

OMG! Pick uncharted! You hear me buy uncharted! If you don't like it I'll give you your 60 bucks back! The game is great in terms of everything! Graphics are the best on consoles so far. It blends two genres in one game which are adventuring and Action. The fights are strategic and there are multiple ways to take on enemies! The cut-scenes are awesome. Watching them feels like watching a movie. The story is great too and characters are memorable and wiity and funny! Everything aboutit is great do pick it :( It's unfair to see that many who owns a ps3 and are not playing Uncharted! the game is the best on the ps3!

Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

hey guys i really need help i need to know how to add friends i cant figure it out

Game_conqest

Head over to the Welcome Newbies forums for any questions you have. Your question is inappropriate here, but anyways, you can't. You can only track people and if they don't track you back, they cannot be added to your friends list.

I'd also advise to use default colour or something not white or black since some people view Gamespot in black while others in white.

turbo1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 turbo1001
Member since 2007 • 164 Posts
I have just purchased a PS3 and was wondering what games I should buy for it ??
gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 gamingqueen

I have just purchased a PS3 and was wondering what games I should buy for it ??turbo1001

• Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  • Folklore
  • Ratchet and Clank

turbo1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 turbo1001
Member since 2007 • 164 Posts

Thanks! I was kinda thinking about buying Unchartered anyway...

kyzar_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#96 kyzar_x
Member since 2005 • 85 Posts

every one should have cod4 and bioshock

ryanstoy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ryanstoy91

well these arent games but should I get a PSP or a PS3 I know what your gonna say...PS3. But PSP is portable and stuff and has pursuit force :) so just wondering.fred1712

My only suggestion is this. If you're really into the PSP, get it if you already have a next-gen console. If not, get the PS3.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 rragnaar

i just got a 360 wat game shuld i get:

a) Oblivion

b) Halo 3

c) Bioshock

d) Assassin's Creed

Brody_Acquilano

Oblivion will last you a very long time. I've easily spent 300 hours with the game. Halo 3 has some great multiplayer.(obviously) Bioshock and Assassin's Creed are worth playing, but aren't necessarily worth buying in my opinion...
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 HiResDes
[QUOTE="Brody_Acquilano"]

i just got a 360 wat game shuld i get:

a) Oblivion

b) Halo 3

c) Bioshock

d) Assassin's Creed

rragnaar

Oblivion will last you a very long time. I've easily spent 300 hours with the game. Halo 3 has some great multiplayer.(obviously) Bioshock and Assassin's Creed are worth playing, but aren't necessarily worth buying in my opinion...

Oh what the heck you should just get all of them if thats an option, you already have them in order of priority IMO.