GF Addicted to DOA4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DemonhunterXT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DemonhunterXT
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

My GF is addicted to DOA4. The only draw back is that I can't get her to play any other games.

There is a reasons that i know of why she only plays this game, but other than that I don't know what to do.

Any pointers?

hellraiser6669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 hellraiser6669
Member since 2006 • 727 Posts
If she's addicted to DOA4, than she may like other fighting games. Try Virtua Fighter 5, and see if she enjoys playing that. Don't knock it man, you've got a girl that enjoys games other than Mario. My ex used to play GTA and MK with me all the time. Mostly what I did was just play the game when she was in the room with me, after a while she wanted to see what I was so interested in. She started running over pedestrians in GTA Vice City and she was hooked. She also enjoyed playing the WWE games since we were into wrestiling. Mostly you just gotta feel out her gaming interests. Play some different games, and see if shes interested in them.
Makemap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Makemap
Member since 2007 • 3755 Posts

If she's addicted to DOA4, than she may like other fighting games. Try Virtua Fighter 5, and see if she enjoys playing that. Don't knock it man, you've got a girl that enjoys games other than Mario. My ex used to play GTA and MK with me all the time. Mostly what I did was just play the game when she was in the room with me, after a while she wanted to see what I was so interested in. She started running over pedestrians in GTA Vice City and she was hooked. She also enjoyed playing the WWE games since we were into wrestiling. Mostly you just gotta feel out her gaming interests. Play some different games, and see if shes interested in them. hellraiser6669

If she is not addicted to fighting games and only that game. than thats a real problem.:shock:

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts
Just let her have fun,try to slowly introduce her to other genres of games (action,puzzle,other fighters) and if she enjoys em then well you have a keeper :P.
OneWingedAngeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 OneWingedAngeI
Member since 2003 • 9448 Posts
you need to segway her attraction to the DOA girls into a curiosity about girls, that you will kindy help her explore. win.