GD Lounge - E3 Edition

• 396 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#201 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

I've been hearing rumors of an Uncharted series making its way to PS4. If that's the case, I do plan on picking up the series and giving it a shot. Been hearing nothing but good things about 2, which is to say that it's the best one according to the fans of the series.

i got kind of frustrated with the second game

In what way?

Just irritating enemies and bugs when i do the action scenes. Freaking annoyed me. I don't get all the hype around the game so far. The first game was ok

Strange Uncharted 2 is imo the best game of the series, the first was ok but its nowhere near as good as the 2nd one.

i really hated the snowman boss, you can not believe. Also i am now stuck at a point where i just die all the time.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

I've been hearing rumors of an Uncharted series making its way to PS4. If that's the case, I do plan on picking up the series and giving it a shot. Been hearing nothing but good things about 2, which is to say that it's the best one according to the fans of the series.

In what way?

Just irritating enemies and bugs when i do the action scenes. Freaking annoyed me. I don't get all the hype around the game so far. The first game was ok

Strange Uncharted 2 is imo the best game of the series, the first was ok but its nowhere near as good as the 2nd one.

i really hated the snowman boss, you can not believe. Also i am now stuck at a point where i just die all the time.

What point?

But ya i can understand that its annoying to die all the time, but it also can't be to easy :) i think Uncharted 2 does a great job of mixing the more challenging with the easy and it was my GOTY when it came out

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#203 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jacanuk said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

In what way?

By snowman boss, I guess your taking about the goatmen you find at the sanctuary. If you are, I thought that was the point of them. The only strategy for them was to run and gun.

Also, what point are you stuck on? I might be able to give you some pointers ;)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 The_Last_Ride

@behardy24: no, the one that was in the mountain, that yeti thing. I am stuck at the part where i am going to the temple i think it was. Just a whole lot of enemies in my way. I have the element of surprise and i am trying to kill them all and head towards some stairs

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#205  Edited By Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

The only four games I remotely have any interest in this year, right now, are ACU, Shadow Of Mordor, Destiny, and Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition. I have given some thought as to picking up an Xbox One later this year, but still remain undecided. A PS3, on the other hand, is something I'm interested in, if to go back and replay the games I missed out on. Yes, there's the idea of playing old PS games on your PS4, but I don't like the idea of having to stream the games that I'm playing and then my connection suddenly goes offline. I still need to play games like the Uncharted series, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures 2 (Yes, you read that correctly...actually liked the original, despite how easy it was, though it was meant for kids in the end), etc.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Behardy24

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24: no, the one that was in the mountain, that yeti thing. I am stuck at the part where i am going to the temple i think it was. Just a whole lot of enemies in my way. I have the element of surprise and i am trying to kill them all and head towards some stairs

SPOILERS WITHIN POST! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:

You mean these things right?

Are you stuck on the first yeti encounter or the second? Links lead to videos showing off the encounters.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Behardy24

@Allicrombie said:

someone call a mod, there are spammers around !

They're back........again.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 The_Last_Ride

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Are you stuck on the first yeti encounter or the second? Links lead to videos showing off the encounters.

No it was after, i was down in some ruins with some douchebags shooting at me

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#209 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

So anybody else been playing Wolf Among Us? If not (or also), what have you been playing?

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Behardy24

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

SPOILERS:

There are only two other fights after that, that feature the yeti. One fight is here and other one is here (MAJOR SPOILERS IN 2ND LINK) with the yeti not being yetis anymore.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Behardy24

@Garfield360UK said:

So anybody else been playing Wolf Among Us? If not (or also), what have you been playing?

I'm currently playing Valkyrie Chronicles for the PS3. It's a compilation of X-Com meets Alternate history World War 2 anime. I'm going to be writing a blog on it when I'm done to voice my opinions on it since I feel not many have played or heard about it because it sold extremely poorly here in the states and other western countries. (Like, extremely poorly)

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Jacanuk

@Garfield360UK said:

Yep, have played the ending of Wolf and its absolute brilliant the twist in the end and that the feeling of wanting more, was great.

Of course Van Ord didn´t like it and gave it together with Giantbomb the only "red" review.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@behardy24 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

SPOILERS:

There are only two other fights after that, that feature the yeti. One fight is here and other one is here (MAJOR SPOILERS IN 2ND LINK) with the yeti not being yetis anymore.

No it's not the yeti fight, it's after the first or second fight with them, it's in the ruins after you get seperated and get attacked by a lot of dudes in the ruins

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 garfield360uk

@Jacanuk:

I really enjoyed it as well, I feel they could have done more with the main villain character but I totally want to play more of that game. Hopefully a season two will be made as it seems set up for one.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#216  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@Metamania said:

The only four games I remotely have any interest in this year, right now, are ACU, Shadow Of Mordor, Destiny, and Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition. I have given some thought as to picking up an Xbox One later this year, but still remain undecided. A PS3, on the other hand, is something I'm interested in, if to go back and replay the games I missed out on. Yes, there's the idea of playing old PS games on your PS4, but I don't like the idea of having to stream the games that I'm playing and then my connection suddenly goes offline. I still need to play games like the Uncharted series, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures 2 (Yes, you read that correctly...actually liked the original, despite how easy it was, though it was meant for kids in the end), etc.

While Microsoft is still establishing the position of the Xbox One in the video game industry, a PlayStation 3 is a great investment with nearly ten years worth of games. It features a variety of games made specifically for it and in addition there is backwards compatibility for PSX games. Plus, the digital library consists of plenty more. The online multiplayer has always been at no charge and many games continue to be made for it. Ultra Street Fighter IV is likely going to be my fighting game of the year. Uncharted 2 and 3 are among my favorite games for that console and 2 is one of the best games ever made. I believe the hype for it (U2) was not quite descriptive enough to explain how good it actually is. I rarely play any Pac-Man, but if you recommend it then I might look into purchasing a copy of it at some point.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 branketra

For the first time, tonight, I encountered hacker while playing Tekken Revolution. Jack-6 had stats beyond what is possible through normal stat leveling. I was focused on not letting my opponent get three perfects on me (one attack equaled an instant knockout), but if I ever face that user again then I intend to go for victory if damaging that opponent enough within the time limit is even possible.

mmo-cards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#218 mmo-cards
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

i want to play some MNORPG , can anyone tell me some?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Jacanuk

@Garfield360UK said:

@Jacanuk:

I really enjoyed it as well, I feel they could have done more with the main villain character but I totally want to play more of that game. Hopefully a season two will be made as it seems set up for one.

Yep, i cant wait for season 2 and of course GoT and Tales from Borderlands.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 garfield360uk

@Jacanuk:

Game of Thrones could be amazing (seen first three seasons of the show, its great, so a game based on that could be superb). The Tales of Borderlands game is interesting as well, I am curious to see how they go with that game and how they have decisions impact the story and so forth.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 The_Last_Ride

Anyone playing Destiny beta?

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Metamania

@The_Last_Ride said:

Yes, I have. I have a level 6 Titan going on right now and I love the game. It plays and feels like Borderlands, only it has a more serious tone to it. That's the main difference between the two games, I feel. Borderlands doesn't take itself seriously while Destiny does. But it's so much fun to play!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 The_Last_Ride

@Metamania said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Yes, I have. I have a level 6 Titan going on right now and I love the game. It plays and feels like Borderlands, only it has a more serious tone to it. That's the main difference between the two games, I feel. Borderlands doesn't take itself seriously while Destiny does. But it's so much fun to play!

i am having trouble with their damn servers

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Behardy24

No comment needed.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Behardy24
Loading Video...

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Metamania

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I got kicked off the server once and that was during a raid at The Devil's Lair mission. Other than that, I've had no problems at all. By the way, I now have a level 8 Titan and a level 3 Warlock.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 The_Last_Ride

@Metamania said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Metamania said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I got kicked off the server once and that was during a raid at The Devil's Lair mission. Other than that, I've had no problems at all. By the way, I now have a level 8 Titan and a level 3 Warlock.

i get kicked out of the server all the time

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Behardy24

Team Fortress 2 is better with dancing.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 garfield360uk

Ok please stop with the Youtube spam, we encourage new topics to be made but you need to start adding comments of your own and points to discuss rather than just embedding a Youtube video. Thanks.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Behardy24

Going to LA soon!

allthatdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 allthatdown
Member since 2008 • 1229 Posts

Has anyone here played all of the Parasite Eve games? I bought The 3rd Birthday recently and haven't played the first two...will the story be difficult to grasp?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 The_Last_Ride

@allthatdown said:

Has anyone here played all of the Parasite Eve games? I bought The 3rd Birthday recently and haven't played the first two...will the story be difficult to grasp?

I have no idea tbh

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Behardy24

I got a upside down PS4. Now what do I do? (Been playing Destiny beta on it, the game is pretty good.)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 The_Last_Ride

@behardy24: you should get AC IV

chicknfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#238 chicknfeet
Member since 2004 • 15630 Posts

@Allicrombie where are you at? i need some insight on KoA from someone that played the shit out of the game

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#239 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

@chicknfeet said:

@Allicrombie where are you at? i need some insight on KoA from someone that played the shit out of the game

i'm tempted to go through it again for trophies.

chicknfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#240 chicknfeet
Member since 2004 • 15630 Posts

@Allicrombie said:

@chicknfeet said:

i'm tempted to go through it again for trophies.

Tell the truth, how overwhelming is this game? I'm trying to keep my quests organized but they are just too plentiful. Every building i walk into has somebody asking me to do something for them

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

LMAO, spam posts up for 24 hours falling off the front page. I hope the fact that I actually did something for the brief time i could stomach being a moderator for this place again is being appreciated, in retrospect. They would HAVE to put me on payroll to get me to ever put up with that again.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Metamania

Since it's August 2nd today, that means there's about eighteen more days until Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil edition finally comes out on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PS3. Getting the PS4 version, since I paid it off, so if anyone has a PS4 and wants to destroy some monsters when the game comes out, feel free to add me on PSN - MMT2313.

Also, thanks to a Gamestop 50% more on trade deal that happened recently, I was able to trade in a few games and was able to pay off my Destiny Collector's Edition! :)

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Metamania

@The_Last_Ride said:

Assassin's Creed IV is a fun game, but I just don't like the pirate life aspect of it. It should have been left alone in AC III...in fact, I don't think it should even be part of an AC game at all. That's why I am going to enjoy AC Unity a whole lot more; it's going back to the basics and back to its roots. Very excited for that one...so much so that I have the collector's edition pre-ordered over on Amazon!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 The_Last_Ride

@Metamania said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Assassin's Creed IV is a fun game, but I just don't like the pirate life aspect of it. It should have been left alone in AC III...in fact, I don't think it should even be part of an AC game at all. That's why I am going to enjoy AC Unity a whole lot more; it's going back to the basics and back to its roots. Very excited for that one...so much so that I have the collector's edition pre-ordered over on Amazon!

i didn't mind it at all, i liked it. It's good to see that they mix it up

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#246 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

am i the only one whos counting down to the next E3?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 The_Last_Ride

Going to be gone for a week here people, have fun. Going on holiday

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Jacanuk

Hmm, is it just me or did gamespot change their forum layout a bit? it seems more blocky now.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By branketra

I wish spam bots could be identified by their avatar. On the front page of this forum, the majority of user avatars are the default one, so they look the same.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Behardy24

I'm back!