This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: April 3, 2004
- Posts: 1200
- Member Since: October 22, 2004
- Posts: 15358
- Member Since: November 21, 2004
- Posts: 5323
If you get Xbox with Kinect. Then if your girlfriend likes Kinect you will be ready to switch over to Xbox 720 with Kinect 2.
The wii is no longer having new games made. Even though it is cheap. The kinect is a better bet. As for games rent lots of Kinect games with Gamefly. So you won't have to spend lots of money on games She might not enjoy.
- Member Since: September 26, 2010
- Posts: 14221
- Member Since: August 16, 2002
- Posts: 18316
- Member Since: January 17, 2013
- Posts: 70
the Wii you may be a little to Girlfriend friendly and u'll be stuck playing Just Dance and the like for eternity, Kinect however is simply a gateway drug to eventually chainsawing a locust through the gut. The desired destination for any relationship I'm sure :)
- Member Since: December 19, 2007
- Posts: 5336
- Member Since: November 24, 2012
- Posts: 1934
If you're biggest concern is social/dancing games and tracking, I'd recommend Move. It's more accurate than the other two in tracking (maybe because of the light?). But if you're thinking she would be using it more to intro into gaming--i.e. she'll be doing some solo casual games--Kinect would be a good fit.
- Member Since: December 21, 2008
- Posts: 22133
- Member Since: June 4, 2002
- Posts: 18266