GameSpot Game Reviewers Wanted! (Top 100 & Top 500 Emblem Reboot)

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -
[QUOTE="donalbane"]

You know which feature I'd love to see? I want the community to be able to comment on our reviews, and the option to turn off comments if the author feels like things are getting out of hand.

Synthia
Same here, I'm currently working to see logistically how I can make something like that work. Stand by and keep on posting those recommendations for top 100 and 500 writers :)

Shouldn't it be possible to implement the LifeFyre with the same HTML & programming coding they use for the for the articles and just open it up for use on the user reviews?
#52 Posted by DigitalDame (3884 posts) -
In theory, but the current code for GameSpot is old and kinda fragile, like a doily. It doesn't always play nice like that. However, I think we're looking into that during the redesign.
#53 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -
In theory, but the current code for GameSpot is old and kinda fragile, like a doily. It doesn't always play nice like that. However, I think we're looking into that during the redesign. Synthia
ok, maybe it's easier when it goes with the rest of the website. It's a feature that would be nice to have
#54 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18360 posts) -
Finally a reason to review games again. Been ages since I reviewed anything.
#55 Posted by King9999 (11835 posts) -

As long as we're making suggestions, I would like users to be able to use those nifty emblems the staff get to use in official reviews.

#59 Posted by hadidbd1 (9 posts) -
That's advantage to know! Since I happening responsibility book lover reviews since the days to facilitate GameSpot opened and began to allow book-lover reviews to occur, it would be pleasant to earn a reward or perhaps even walk a message saw to facilitate the go over was advantage or bad and needs certain graft or come again? Control you. Would be big to be noticed in one way potential, in other terminology.
#60 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18278 posts) -
That's advantage to know! Since I happening responsibility book lover reviews since the days to facilitate GameSpot opened and began to allow book-lover reviews to occur, it would be pleasant to earn a reward or perhaps even walk a message saw to facilitate the go over was advantage or bad and needs certain graft or come again? Control you. Would be big to be noticed in one way potential, in other terminology.hadidbd1
I agreed. I also thought when there had multiple reviews on gamespot, over always too fast. In time I wanted to make turns in always reading time of text and video. Walking the message saw helped a lot for me.
#61 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

As long as we're making suggestions, I would like users to be able to use those nifty emblems the staff get to use in official reviews.

King9999
that's something i have been missing aswell, i want that to be able for use for regular users
#63 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
Hmmm wow that's pretty cool stuff GS. Guess I have to get contributing more.
#65 Posted by Squits1984 (3 posts) -
This sounds pretty cool. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for good reviewers.
#66 Posted by Squits1984 (3 posts) -
Hmmm wow that's pretty cool stuff GS. Guess I have to get contributing more.
#67 Posted by Squits1984 (3 posts) -
very cool
#68 Posted by naju890_963 (8954 posts) -

Can we nominate ourselves?

#69 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70672 posts) -

Can we nominate ourselves?

naju890_963
i think you can :P
#71 Posted by naju890_963 (8954 posts) -