Games You Would Like To See Getting Released On Consoles?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bisko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bisko1
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
What Kinda Games Would You Like To See Getting Released On Consoles? Game Ideas?
hiromishi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 hiromishi
I would love to see a Monster Hunter released on Xbox/PlayStation. A decent Pokemon title built like the handheld ones would be cool.
greymon12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 greymon12345
I want to see a new Mario kart, a super smash bros brothers, Zelda, Kirby, and other first party characters for the Wii u. For PS4, I want to see another call of duty, tomb raider, and a possible sequel to God of War III. For the Xbox 720, another intense adventure with halo, gears of war, assassin creed, and call of duty.
Avatar image for Icepick_Trotter
Icepick_Trotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Icepick_Trotter
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts
I know what i don't want to see... More console exclusives.
xiaoyangguang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xiaoyangguang
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I know what i don't want to see... More console exclusives.Icepick_Trotter

Please stick to PC then, because honestly; Exclusives is a great concept for both consumers and companies. Why? Because such games are usually much more optimized than multi-platform games. (Also oftenly better) without them there would be less competition between the console-manufacturers since there would be less of a reason to have more than one of them. Also, from a collector's POV, it's simply the way to go. The more exclusive games the better! Quality over quantity, there could still be loads of beautiful and interesting titles coming out for the current generation of consoles hadn't it been that they are mostly multi-platform, Basically dumbed down versions of current games... Take the Uncharted series and the coming Last Of Us, they look great and also play great! But if they had been a Pc game translated to ps3 and xbox 360.. Then it would have been half-arsed at best of a version.

Avatar image for Icepick_Trotter
Icepick_Trotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Icepick_Trotter
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts

See, that's where I disagree.

I don't believe exclusives are inherently of better quality than multi-platform games.

I think, for example, "Batman Arkham City" and "Tomb Raider" are as good quality as any exclusive, and are as well optimized.

What I do believe, on the other hand, is that exclusives get better scores, which I think is because they capitalize on brand loyalty, or the "identity of a fanbase", which is a dishonest tactic that fools critics and gamers alike.

It's why, right here in GameSpot, a Dreamcast exclusive Sonic Adventure 2 gets a high 8.6 score, while, less than a year later it abandons its exclusive status and is ported to the GameCube, seeing its score dropped dramatically to 6.8 ... SAME GAME.

I believe games like Metal Gear Solid 4 and The Last of Us would NEVER get the perfect 10 scores they got if they weren't PS3 exclusives.

But what bothers me is that the Xbox and the PS3 have almost the same power and functionally equal controllers (almost no one uses Kinect or Move), so what keeps games like Uncharted and Fable exclusive?
Just money. Paid agreements between Sony or MS and the devs, so you can't get a game unless you join the exclusive Xbox/Playstation club.

I think that is an artificial limitation that is full of s***. We would all be better off without exclusives of any platform.

...this went horribly off topic...

On topic: I'd like to see more good co-op games like Trine 2 and Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light. 

camcamcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 camcamcool
I like to see watch dogs
camcamcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 camcamcool
I like to see watch dogs watch dogs is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5a263a314f72b
deactivated-5a263a314f72b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: -3

#9 deactivated-5a263a314f72b
Member since 2010 • 196 Posts

"What Kinda Games Would You Like To See Getting Released On Consoles? Game Ideas?"Bisko1

A new "Streets of Rage" update/reboot that is actually a fun beat-em-up, which brings back ALL of the playable characters from SoR 1, 2 & 3.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
A sequel to Captain America: Super Soldier. One that keeps everything that was awesome about the game(which was nearly everything) and adds more, tweaks a bit and polishes out the bugs. Kinda like Arkham City did with Arkham Asylum.
IAAGguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 IAAGguy
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts

I'm thinking maybe Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

lel1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lel1995
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Can't wait for another installment of the Fallout Series, of course the tried and true, Tomb Raiders and Uncharted games.

One game I would love to see revived is the Dark Cloud franchiese. So much fun to play. Hopefully DC2 will be available for download on PSN one day.

But the one I am truly waiting for is another installment of the Just Cause games.

I play Just cause 2 in between games I am currently playing and sometimes even during. Don't know why that game is always luring me back for more. I have started new games like 5 times and I never get tired of playing it. I don't get 100% achievement cause I don't find all the vehicles but one day I will. Unitl the next Just Cause game comes out. I will play JC2 till I wear out the disk or my PS3 explodes.

playtoongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 playtoongames
I would like to see Scooby doo games