Games you've awarded a perfect score?

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Literally a perfect 10/10 - Panzer Dragoon Orta.

There is simply, and miraculously no flaw i have found (yet). Between the flawless gameplay, flawless camera, flawless challenge, beautiful graphics, varied and fantastic level design, this game is the perfection of its genre, and the only game that i honestly think is worth owning a console for, considering you can get an OG Xbox for 35$ + the game which is usually 5$, you've got a total of a measly 40$ investment for a perfect, unique game that can easily last dozens of hours thanks to its immense content.

Personally a 10/10 - Planescape: Torment.

I acknowledge its flaws (poor combat), but that doesn't sway my love for the game, and my enjoyment i've gotten out of this game. The greatest story ever told in a video game packaged tightly in a beautiful hand drawn environment that encourages exploration, with fantastic music, writting, a bliss of interesting side quests and puzzle solving. It may not be the perfection of its genre, but it's the most memorable RPG i have ever played, and easily amongst my top 5 favorite games ever made.

VintAge68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By VintAge68
Member since 2010 • 530 Posts

@VintAge68: Ok, I forgot that one cannot give half point scores on GS anymore... :´( --I wonder what will be the impact on potential 9.5ers in future: more 9 or definitely more 10 scores?