Games where you break out of prison?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by HUNK-007 (170 posts) -

So I just watched the first season of Prison Break and it's my favourite show SO what are some games where your main goal is to break out? I have Riddick already. Thanks

#2 Posted by PetJel (3724 posts) -
Prisoner of War. And The Suffering 1 or 2 had a few prison levels aswell. And one of the Splinter Cell games had a part about a prisonbreak too.
#3 Posted by RyuRanVII (4254 posts) -

Well, there's the old Prisoner of War released for PC and PS2, or you can wait for the Prison Break game to be released next month for PC, x360 and PS3:

PB

PB2

PB3

#4 Posted by DragoonSaber (536 posts) -

prince of persia is a fun gamw

#5 Posted by Stinger78 (5830 posts) -

Prison Break game ... next month for PC, x360 and PS3:RyuRanVII

Thus ends the topic :)

#6 Posted by z4twenny (4898 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyuRanVII"] Prison Break game ... next month for PC, x360 and PS3:Stinger78

Thus ends the topic :)

i watched the series and the last episode ticked me off, i did always think it'd be a fun game though, however i must say that i think metal gear solid is a good sneaking game that might mirror a game like prison break (in fact im assuming the game basically rips off mgs and makes you break out of a highly guarded facility instead of into it)

#7 Posted by In-Flamez (426 posts) -

Half life counter strike mod Prison Break

#8 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3962 posts) -

A ton of games have prison break scenes, just not always the main character. Often times the main character busts out somebody they need to help them.

Just off the top of my head, these games had break outs.

Goldeneye007 (N64)

Metal Gear (NES)

Metal Warriors (SNES)

ok... anyways there are a ton.. I'm done thinnking for now, maybe I'll add more later.

#9 Posted by Threesixtyci (4324 posts) -
ff8...
#10 Posted by bigM10231 (11240 posts) -

zelda with certain parts in the game. mostly in Wind waker and tp.

#11 Posted by Cheesemanook (226 posts) -

I remember at the beginning of Grand TheftAutoIII the main character breaks out of prison with another prisoner.

#12 Posted by bigM10231 (11240 posts) -

I remember at the beginning of Grand TheftAutoIII the main character breaks out of prison with another prisoner.

Cheesemanook
but you dont play the break out
#13 Posted by TheColbert (3843 posts) -

zelda with certain parts in the game. mostly in Wind waker and tp.

bigM10231
Yeah Wind Waker has one and so does Fable.
#14 Posted by Chrome- (1686 posts) -
MGS3
#15 Posted by rjxtian (2638 posts) -

On the old xbox; Chronicles of Riddick : Escape from Butcher Bay was one long "prison break" game.

#17 Posted by garrett_duffman (10684 posts) -
out of this world for the SNES has some prison breaks in it, I wouldnt know if the whole game is a prison break, seeing as how i could never get past the second level (the prison break )
#18 Posted by jd-gamer (247 posts) -

Rayman 2: The Great Escape

#19 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -
Cold War for the original Xbox has a prison break sequence. It's actually the level that I'm currently playing...
#20 Posted by MobilechicaneX (2863 posts) -

Saints Row 2!

#21 Posted by pigeontoes21 (30 posts) -

You break out of prison in Chrono Trigger.

#22 Posted by DealRogers (4583 posts) -

MGS1, MGS3

#23 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -
I remember at the beginning of Grand TheftAutoIII the main character breaks out of prison with another prisoner.Cheesemanook
It's not really a prison break. They're in transit and the armored car is stopped.
#24 Posted by Solid_Tango (8609 posts) -
mgs1,mgs3
#25 Posted by cropcircles (309 posts) -
ff12 suikoden5
#26 Posted by LOXO7 (5559 posts) -
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
#27 Posted by Business_Fun (2282 posts) -

Let's not forget Fade To Black! Actually, let's go ahead and forget it. It was one of my first PlayStation Store purchases when I got my PS3 and, well, let's just say that the years have not been kind.

#28 Posted by Game_Pro13 (25 posts) -
Prison Break looks sic. I picked up prisonere of war for $2 it was a bargain and the games ok for an old one.
#29 Posted by LankyKong (2678 posts) -

Postal 2.

#30 Posted by mariokart64fan (19805 posts) -

goldeneye 007 n64 has 1 level where you have to break out of prison ,

saints row 2 the first level sees you breaking out of fedral prision

#31 Posted by AjarnLenny (260 posts) -

This is the Legacy forum so... The Great Escape on the ZX Spectrum is an awesome game. Pretty good graphics for its time. I think it was ported to the C64 too. You have to do roll-call in the morning, digging tunnels and stuff.

#32 Posted by icedout06 (305 posts) -
most mgs games u end up a jail and have to escape at some point and oblivion u start in jail and can get arrested and and escape over and over again!
#33 Posted by ImpliedBunny (1688 posts) -

Splinter cell Double agent had a very cool prison break sequence. i think thats the best one, other than Riddick.

#34 Posted by kittensRjerks (3802 posts) -

The Great Escape

#35 Posted by CDuG (1946 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid

Deus Ex