EricShadow366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 152

User Lists: 0

Edited By EricShadow366
Member since 2009 • 304 Posts

Whether they have been cancelled, pushed back, still in development, or...just sitting there. These games I'm still waiting for. So...let this list begin

PREY 2

The first Prey game wasn't bad, but there was room for improvement. So when i heard they were going to make a sequel, I was like..."Awesome!"..."So when is it coming out?" I remember Trailers, Screenshots. Heck, I think I remembered an ad that was in one my games. So whats up? From what I heard, the game has moved to a different developer and is In fact...In development. Well, I hope we here something this E3. Because this is taking to long.

DEEP DOWN

Suggestive title out of the way, anyone remember this? The awesome looking trailer during the PS4 reveal. A free-to-play game, with the style of a dungeon crawler! Sounds appealing! Only for it to not be anywhere at E3 last year. I know it's been only a year, but with Capcom's problems with money lately, It's a wonder if this game will ever be off the ground!

FINAL FANTASY XV

a.k.a: Final Fantasy XIII Versus. Don't get me started with the FFXIII sequels, or FFXIII for that matter. But even though this has been development for years, why does it seem like it's going to take even more years just to release it? The trailer caught my eye. It looks completley different from all the FF games out there. But in my opinion, I will allways look at this game as Final Fantasy XIII Versus

STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT & STAR WARS: 1313

Two games in the same license. Now, we know EA is making the new Battlefront, hoping that turns out good, but the fact is we have been waiting years for Battlefront III. I know we had games on the PSP, Renegade Sqaurdron was awesome! But a Battlefront III was actually finished. Only for them to not release it.

Speaking of Star Wars, What about Star Wars: 1313? I know it's been cancelled, but heres the thing. From what I heard when LucasArts was shut down, and when Disney bought the Star Wars license, The games trademark was not renew, leaving the game's name and trademark...sitting there.....seriously? This could be easily resolved, just renew the trademark, or just use the same idea and just call it something completly different. Then again the possiblities of them doing that are 725 to 1, sooooo......yeah.

BANJO-THREEIE

Yes, a bit of a long shot. But I'm still waiting for the next platforming entry into the series. The reason why I've added this one on the list is because Rare has not been doing anything with the Banjo series......at all. It's quite terrible to be honest. I know we had Nuts & Bolts, but it was Nuts & Bolts! We need a true installment, and with Microsoft struggling with the XBone. This would be a no-brainer.

THE LAST GUARDIAN

Of all the games on this list, all from above and below. I swear up and down, frustratingly saying..."When Will This Be Released?!" The game was announced like 7 or 8 years ago, as a PS3 title. And it seems that it's still in development. But now I'm getting a little impatient. Sony, please get this out the door? I know Project Ico wants to take their sweet time with it. But to be honest, If they want the game to have some sort of relevance, they better hurry, because it's slowly becoming vaporware.

MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3

Yeah yeah yeah, I Know! Capcom has been axeing Megaman games left and right. We know that this has become such a horror-story to all Megaman fans, and the creator for the matter, up to the point of essentially making a re-creation of Megaman! (which I can't wait for btw) But Capcom, like i mentioned before, Is almost running out of money. And there still over 100,000 people still wanting this game. It maybe cancelled, but wishful thinking or not. This needs to be made. The second game ended on a cliffhanger, And that needs to be resolved.

HALF-LIFE 3

Whether it's Half-Life 2: Episode Three, or just Half-Life 3. This game has been the most biggest question in gaming history. The last game, ended on a cliffhanger. And huge one, and abrupt one. Out of nowhere. This has been talk about constantly, up to the point of lunacy. It's been a long time Valve, and I know you're rolling in the dough, but this is not only taking to long. But you haven't said a bloody thing about it. They refused to talk about it. And I know Valve fans can be annoying, but Come on! Half-Life 3. I Want It, You Want It. Everybody Wants It. And it's taking too long. That, and it's also an easy target for this list.

So thats it, the Games I'm STILL waiting for. What games are you waiting for? Do you disagree with the ones i picked? Or Do you want to share your opinion? Post a comment.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

I'm still waiting for Pier Solar HD. Watermelon needs to get their stuff together and stop giving loose vague release dates they can't stick by. Now they are saying "June, sometime before E3, we hope". This time, I'm not holding my breath.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

Mega Man Legends 3 being cancelled sealed the deal for me and Capcom. I will never trust another Mega Man game announcement until it's actually in stores.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Half-Life 3 definitely tops my list. Seems less & less likely that we'll ever see it :(

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#4 Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

I've been waiting for Jagged Alliance 3 for like 15 years, theres no serious effort to develop it.

Also been waiting for Syndicate 3 for even longer, but its fate is in EA's hands, so ya its future is f***ed.

Also waiting for Bloodrayne 3.

Blizzzard needs to make Lost Vikings 3 happen.

Privateer 3.... maybe Star Citizen will fill this void till then... but again, EA owns Origin which owns Privateer i guess

weird pattern appearing here... its the third sequel that is being delayed forever on many games i want.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

I am still waiting for a few of the games already mentioned in this thread and also Shenmue 3.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

The only one i really care about is Half-Life 3, which i'm believing Valve has put it aside to work out thier Steam Machines plan. Prey 2 looked like it would've been really cool though.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

I don't think Gabe Newell is particularly interested in making half life 3.

He's done his bit and now he's moved on... to playing dota2 30 hours a week lol.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

The next rainbow six.

Fallout 4

Mass effect 4

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@marcheegsr said:

The next rainbow six.

Good call. They haven't made a rainbow six game in what, 5 years? I remember back when all those Tom Clancy games were huge. Now it just seems like Splinter Cell is the only one still relevant. I think making RS with today's technology would rock.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

@EricShadow366: Star Wars 1313 was that gonna be anything like kotor, cos I am hanging for a new kotor game it would have been epic on last gen consoles, and would be even more epic for next gen.

Grieverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Grieverr
Member since 2002 • 2835 Posts

@ariabed: Star Wars 1313 was a 3rd person action game, not like KOTOR at all. It kind of looked like Star Wars Uncharted!

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts

Another "Sin Episode" would have been nice.

Also, Half-Life 2: Episode 3...then Half-Life 3.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

Why isn't anyone waiting for Last Guardian ? You got so desperate that you can't even bother to hope for it to come out ?

I hope to see Syphon Filter 4 someday.

Edit : just re-read the OP.At least someone's waiting for Last Guardian.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm waiting for

Wolfenstein The New Order

Sunset Overdrive

Fable Legends

Far Cry 4

Doom 4

Mad Max

maynardburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 maynardburger
Member since 2005 • 187 Posts

GTAV on the PC.

They spend so much money making these games and they still cant seem to treat PC gamers as anything but 2nd class. Its really annoying.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#17 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@EricShadow366: Deep Down, Battlefront, Final Fantasy XV and Last Guardian are all in development

vickyjohn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 vickyjohn1
Member since 2014 • 38 Posts

I am still waiting for GTA 5 PC version.. I dont know why Rockster skipped GTA 5 for PC...other than this, Half life 3, wolfenstein,etc ..

Avatar image for sapphirethistle
sapphirethistle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sapphirethistle
Member since 2014 • 32 Posts

Still waiting on Romance of the three kingdoms and Mount and blade updates (well English update in the case of RotTK) Really wish Koei wouldn't just abandon their English speaking fans all the time on their PC releases.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

Super Monkey Ball 3 (with normal analog stick controls and a handful of really great and fleshed out mini-games like the first two games had)

TimeSplitters 4

StarFox sequel

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Timesplitters 4 because Future perfect is still THE BEST Co-op/Multiplayer game.

FF15. Saw the trailer in 06 when i was in middle school. Now i'm in College about to graduate and still no BLOODY RELEASE DATE:-\

yngsten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By yngsten
Member since 2011 • 463 Posts

Agent, but that is probably not happening...

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

I'd really like a Far Cry 4 and Fallout 4.

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

I gave up on waiting for Final Fantasy XV (formerly Versus) a long time ago. I remember asking my sister if she'd buy it for my birthday six years ago because at one point, Best Buy had the release date as some time in late 2008 (of course they retracted that). Ridiculous. Six years ago I was like fourteen and obsessed with everything Final Fantasy. Oh how things have changed.

HipHopBeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 HipHopBeats
Member since 2011 • 2850 Posts

Fallout 4

Dragon's Dogma 2