Games Like Rage?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Manhattan212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 Manhattan212
Member since 2005 • 867 Posts

Beat Rage on Ps3 not too long ago. I liked it. Yes, the ending sucked, but, mind you I don't play FPS games. In fact, I've avoided playing video games for a number of years now. Recently I got my first ps3 after a pretty long period of time of not playing too many videos (besides occasionally playing a few psp games). Before getting a ps3, the last console I had was ps2. And back then fps games didn't rule as hard as they do now. So, when I had a ps2 litterally the only fps game I played was Killzone. So, Rage is only the second fps game I've played from beginning to end.

So, since I liked Rage, what would you recommend. Bioshock? Borderlands? Crysis? Far Cry? (Also, not too crazy about any of the new Killzones. Tried playing 3 and Shadow Fall and not a fan)

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

FC3 and FC4 are pretty good games

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

All those games you mentioned are really good especially bio shock series and crysis series, oh wait i hate borderlands its just a loot fest, also try out deus ex human revolution directors edition.

I actually envy you, you now have a tonne of amazing games to experience if you are looking to get back into some serious gaming, then by the time you're ready to move to current gen there will be a tonne more amazing games for you to play.