Games Discussion: Post Your Game Collections/Setups

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Let's see what you guys have :D

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 hrt_rulz01  Online
Member since 2006 • 22369 Posts

So you like games?? Lol, making me very jealous!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

it would take a long ass time to post my collection

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NyaDC

@The_Last_Ride said:

it would take a long ass time to post my collection

Time we have, let's see what you've got.

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

Wow. ..just wow. U have lots of stuff. Really like the store displays you have. I too am a huge dreamcast fan. Is yours hooked up with a vga cable?

I have been thinking about one of those ottomans too. Want to buy two x rocker s first though. Thx for sharing.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Your room keeps getting better, man I wish I had an extra room to do that. My collectibles are displayed in my son´s room, my console boxes are just stored in the laundry room and my consoles are in the living room where to the displeasure of my wife I and my kids play.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NyaDC

@sayyy-gaa said:

Wow. ..just wow. U have lots of stuff. Really like the store displays you have. I too am a huge dreamcast fan. Is yours hooked up with a vga cable?

I have been thinking about one of those ottomans too. Want to buy two x rocker s first though. Thx for sharing.

Thanks man, I've got a lot of hours invested in here to make it as nice as I can with what I can afford. I'm doing one better than that, I'm running VGA to an HDMI upscaler that outputs at 720p, it looks fantastic.

That ottoman is a must own, I don't know how long they will be made so I nabbed one as soon as possible.

@raugutcon said:

Your room keeps getting better, man I wish I had an extra room to do that. My collectibles are displayed in my son´s room, my console boxes are just stored in the laundry room and my consoles are in the living room where to the displeasure of my wife I and my kids play.

It really is, it's all starting to come together now. When we got our place I made sure it had an extra room specifically for me to do this. You can't post up in your garage or anything to make a man cave?