games are boring nowadays no immpressive AAA game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SPLINT_STAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SPLINT_STAR
Member since 2006 • 225 Posts

games are boring nowadays no impressive AAA games............ps1 and ps2 era were the best ...........when will they make awesome games again................. hopefully waiting for ff15 and mgs5 ........... i want games like onimusha , dmc , jak and daxter, ff10............ i wanna have that feel when i play those games nowadays .............recently for the past 2 year ..... quality of gaming went down the drain .......... except for dark souls and fe of my personal favourites.........

RadioGooGoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RadioGooGoo
Member since 2007 • 253 Posts

It's cos you were younger, and everything seemed better. Nostalgia be playing tricks on you.

NewWellofGabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NewWellofGabe
Member since 2015 • 113 Posts

Well, I'm personally enjoying Far Cry 4. Also, Watch Dogs (if you're on PC) isn't too bad when you get TheWorse mod (restoring the game to like it was presented at E3 2012).

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44131 Posts

I don't think so. I've been quite a few excellent and enjoying AAA games over the last few years.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#5 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Some devs are still making great AAA games with good gameplay.

Lozozozozoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 Lozozozozoz
Member since 2014 • 85 Posts

@SPLINT_STAR said:

games are boring nowadays no impressive AAA games............ps1 and ps2 era were the best ...........when will they make awesome games again................. hopefully waiting for ff15 and mgs5 ........... i want games like onimusha , dmc , jak and daxter, ff10............ i wanna have that feel when i play those games nowadays .............recently for the past 2 year ..... quality of gaming went down the drain .......... except for dark souls and fe of my personal favourites.........

As you said, FFXV, MGSV. But there are many others also - games similar to dmc are still being made ( there was a remaster recently) - the creator of jak and daxter (naughty dog) are still making great games like uncharted and last of us - great AAA games are still being made - arkham games - elder scrolls - fallout - and tons more.