Gamers Without Internet Can Stick With Xbox 360, Says Microsoft

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ThaneKrios28
Member since 2013 • 1551 Posts

wow f-u microsoft 

video

thelordofpies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thelordofpies
Member since 2011 • 869 Posts
yea I agree don't buy the Xbox : One and F*CK them there suck @ssholes as well
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ThaneKrios28
yea I agree don't buy the Xbox : One and F*CK them there suck @ssholes as well thelordofpies
buying a ps3 in august and ill buy a ps4 a few months after its release ( i want to make sure it dosent ylod due to being day one bought)
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Oh c'mon guys.  Aren't you grateful that MS is still giving you permission to use the 360?  Show some sppreciation.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ThaneKrios28

Oh c'mon guys.  Aren't you grateful that MS is still giving you permission to use the 360?  Show some sppreciation.

MirkoS77
how do you figure? the dickwad in the video just stated xbox 360 is not a online console wich means people will be forced to buy xbox one if they want games. do you really think they will keep xbox 360 around for 5 more years for fans? no they wont
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Microsoft doesn't like people without internet: they don't pay for xbox live and they don't buy DLC, which are probably the biggest slice of their profits. No wonder they've been telling them to f*ck off for months. Adam Orth first and now this.
alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 alexwatchtower
Member since 2010 • 1561 Posts

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

ThaneKrios28

how do you figure? the dickwad in the video just stated xbox 360 is not a online console wich means people will be forced to buy xbox one if they want games. do you really think they will keep xbox 360 around for 5 more years for fans? no they wont

If they can keep making money off of it and especially since they are limiting their X1 customers, they just might. Honestly they almost re-sold me on a 360. World of Tanks looks awesome.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts
Well the 360 is still a system with a vast library of quality games. But the refusal to adjust the pricing scheme for it is a bit, well, assy.
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

Oh c'mon guys.  Aren't you grateful that MS is still giving you permission to use the 360?  Show some appreciation.

ThaneKrios28

I was saying that in jest.

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#10 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

Or they vould by a Playstation 4 XD

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

MS's leadership seems determined to chase gamers away from the Xbone with a stick. Its a shame that the leaders are idiots. Based on the impressive slate of games they showed off at E3, there are a lot of talented game developers whose work is going to go underappreciated because their bosses are incompetent.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

alexwatchtower

If they can keep making money off of it and especially since they are limiting their X1 customers, they just might. Honestly they almost re-sold me on a 360. World of Tanks looks awesome.

DON'T BE MISLEAD! I don't know how much you know about World of Tanks, but it plays NOTHING like what you saw in that video. It revolves around dudes rolling out with their tanks at a bilstering 27KpH, moving into position and waiting. If you ever get that close to your enemy more than once or twice a day, you're doin' it wrong.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#13 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Well the 360 is still a system with a vast library of quality games. But the refusal to adjust the pricing scheme for it is a bit, well, assy.Randolph

The 360 will also have a slew of quality games coming out for it, so just stick with that, really. Games like South Park: SOT or Saints Row IV won't be coming to newer consoles (unless otherwise confirmed by the developers/publishers), so really your best bet is to just keep playing those games on that system and then be ready to start all over with a brand-new system (like how I'll be doing with Sony and the PS4).

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#14 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I know a product you can buy if you dont have internet connection/you have a slower one - PS4! Enjoy!

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Randolph

I know a product you can buy if you dont have internet connection/you have a slower one - PS4! Enjoy!

EvilSelf
That also works! It's also cheaper and more powerful than a Xbone. Win-win situation.
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

[QUOTE="EvilSelf"]

Randolph

That also works! It's also cheaper and more powerful than a Xbone. Win-win situation.

And smaller. :P 

80tfogv.jpg

I am still baffled by how they managed to make it smaller, especially considering the dont have an external brick like the Xbone.

Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

Don Mattrick looks like someone who has just been diagnosed with chronic anal fissures. He looks all blown out and painfully uncomfortable. 

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Black_Knight_00

Don Mattrick looks like someone who has just been diagnosed with chronic anal fissures. He looks all blown out and painfully uncomfortable. 

Shame-usBlackley
Talking bullshit with a straight face for 8 hours a day without laughing is a huge effort
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#19 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts
[QUOTE="EvilSelf"]

Randolph

You don't get to play Forza though. :(
Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

Wow! It keeps getting worse:

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/xbox-one-terms-of-service-prevent-class-action-suits-6410038/

So now if you buy an Xbone, you have no chance to partake in a class-action suit over anything. Hmmmmm, I wonder how that would have affected how the company dealt with the RROD?

I honestly wouldn't buy a first-generation Xbox anything just based on going through three consoles in as many years, but to know that they have blocked legal recourse in the event that the Xbone is a lemon too? Fvck that. Who's coming up with all this shlt? To be fair, Sony has this policy as well, but Jesus, would you be so willing to buy new hardware from the same people who released the 360 if they said you had no legal recourse through class-action suits if it takes a shlt on everyone?

gpuFX16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gpuFX16
Member since 2006 • 1296 Posts

You don't get to play Forza though. :(speedfreak48t5p

I put 500 hours in to FM3 and about 100 less than that into FM4. I love the series, it's fantastic, Turn 10 have delievered with each installment.

But one damn good driving series is not anywhere near enough to outwiegh the amount of BS Microsoft is pulling with the XB1. I'll miss Forza, but I'll survive with GT.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Black_Knight_00

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/xbox-one-terms-of-service-prevent-class-action-suits-6410038/

So now if you buy an Xbone, you have no chance to partake in a class-action suit over anything. Hmmmmm, I wonder how that would have affected how the company dealt with the RROD?

I honestly wouldn't buy a first-generation Xbox anything just based on going through three consoles in as many years, but to know that they have blocked legal recourse in the event that the Xbone is a lemon too? Fvck that. Who's coming up with all this shlt? 

Shame-usBlackley
Thank Gaben for that
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#23 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

I honestly wouldn't buy a first-generation Xbox anything just based on going through three consoles in as many years, but to know that they have blocked legal recourse in the event that the Xbone is a lemon too? Fvck that. Who's coming up with all this shlt? To be fair, Sony has this policy as well, but Jesus, would you be so willing to buy new hardware from the same people who released the 360 if they said you had no legal recourse through class-action suits if it takes a shlt on everyone?

Shame-usBlackley

My 60GB PS3 died after two years. Argianas, dvader, rag and Dez's 50GB PS3's suffered the same fate. We were asked $150 extra to fix our $600 console and we couldnt sue because Sony made us sign a similar agreement after the PSN hack. Every company is doing this. Even Valve with Steam. Blame our government for bending over allowing this to happen. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#24 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
:lol: the arrogance! :lol: It's just amazing how they manage to continue this
enz2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 enz2
Member since 2007 • 1689 Posts
What a joke. What a joke.
Avatar image for ColdSwedishViki
ColdSwedishViki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ColdSwedishViki
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Microsoft have really f*cked up -_-
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#27 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Microsoft have really f*cked up -_-ColdSwedishViki
They aren't willing to admit it. Sony has done this for over a year apologizing for the price and the ps3 console. They know they screwed up
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ThaneKrios28

Shame-usBlackley
wow that is scary
GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

I hate this always connected bullsh*t. Do they really expect us to always be connected to the internet?

Will the Xbox One be obsolete when the next Xbox is launched years from now?

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#30 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

So if you don't have internet, stick with a system that's going to have no future support. Great idea. :lol:

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Randolph
[QUOTE="speedfreak48t5p"] You don't get to play Forza though. :(

I consider that a plus. Driving sims are boring as all get out.