Gamecube Games you may have never heard of. Underrated greats.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts
So today i will be listing some gamecube games i have that you might ot have ever heard of and you might be interested in buying. Also one import is included in this because I found it at a shop with a J Gamecube (or I am assuming it's a J gamecube because the game works but maybe Gamecubes aren't region locked, to lazy to check.) Anyway the first game is BATTLE STADIUM DON   DON literally seems to stand for Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto. Play as characters from these 3 worlds in an action fighting game. . Gotcha Force   Basically, are the guy in the cover, and that robot, G-red, is an Alien. The Aliens are in the from of looking like toys, so using open movement action and pokemon like collecting, you can have over 100 to- aliens to choose from. The Story is to stop an alien race for destroying the earth... but it's different because toys are involved... Just go buy it. Reign of Fire   Are you ready for some action and partially misleading box art?! YOU ARE? great! Use your military weaponry to kill the Dragons, or play as the Dragons to spread terror and doom! Play through the eyes of both in this action adventure game! Based off the movie no one here probably saw. Reign of Fire also has a theater like soundtrack. Scaler   Going for Art Style then mostly technical graphics, i give you Scaler. The game takes place in the universe which is part of the Multiverse. Because of this, portals connect all the universes together in the multiverse, and controlling these portals gives incredible power to that said person who is controlling the portals that go to other universes in the multiverse. makes perfect sense when you read it twice. Game is ver responsive, and very unique art design. You can transform your character into others with different abilities, Plenty of gadgets, You can do a Spyro: New beginning and upgrade your powers by collecting Klonkies, The Game seems to have the comedy-90's like attitude of Gex, but at the same time has the design of Sly/Rayman, with the platforming of Banjo. But that together with a creature that acts like a comination of Tak and Spyro and bam, Scaler. Vexx   So to kepp it simple, Granfather of Vexx is murdered and Vexx goes out and tries to get revenge on the evil Wizard, who is also trying to take over the world. Coincidence? Qwark thinks not. So this is a Platformer, and you are probably wondering what this game does to stand out of the pack other than it being large. Well, You have an ultra attack. You can power up your claws by bouncing around enemies and it feels up your RAGE meter. Which fire spheres of fire to destroy enemies. The character can slash and air throw people out the ground as well. The Day-night cycle also changes enemy appearances and strength. Also special moves that you can power up ala Spyro: New beginning. Project Number 3 (I am calling it that because that's what it is.)    An action adventure game forgotten even by the bringers, Capcom themselves. A girl sent to destroy a colony, she is armed with weapons out the backside. Which may be quite literally. Destroy enemies with special drive attacks that bring out those devastating effects. Making a game challenging and cool without the ability to move and shoot may have had some impact on the games lack of popularity, but unlike Resident Evil 5 they actually do it correctly here. You can dodge, roll, and a variety of other moves. This is an This is a quick little Adventure you may be interested in. It lasts quite a bit as well, and when you're done, you might waste even more time playing it again for the extras and alternates. Well that's that, XBOX next.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

I remember being hyped for P.N.03 but when it came out it got medicore reviews so I lost interest. I think it's a shame because the game really looked promising.

There's a lot of positive said about Chibi Robo and Cubivore and Doshin the Giant were interesting too (alteast by the concept and looks).

Also Giftpia, which never made it out of Japan.

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

wow awesome list! i always enjoy playing games that flew under the radar makes me appreciate things more

Eduspcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 5

#4 Eduspcloud
Member since 2005 • 175 Posts

One of my favorite "underrated" GC games:

Radirgy Generic

Image 1Image 2Image 3

This game would be released in the United States in 2007 but was canceled due to the end of the gamecube cycle.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts

One of my favorite "underrated" GC games:

Radirgy Generic

Image 1Image 2Image 3

This game would be released in the United States in 2007 but was canceled due to the end of the gamecube cycle.

Eduspcloud
If you have a Wii you can play Radio Allergy on this localized:  Your welcome.
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#6 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
Heard of all but the second. I have Battle Stadium D.O.N for the PS2.
Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

PN03

Custom Robo

Cubavors (sp?)

Ikaruga

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#8 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts
So want to import Battlestadium D.O.N. and luckily I have the right disc to make it work. :D As for me, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Extreme in Japanese release and international XBOX release).
hurriflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#9 hurriflash
Member since 2008 • 645 Posts

Definitely P.N.03 deserves more credit