Game Boy Micro for cheap?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mvp_153 (256 posts) -
I want to buy one, since I'm so bored with PSP and DS Lite, but where can I get one for cheap?Im not looking for over $40...Ok thanks:)
#2 Posted by valmonte (736 posts) -

I want to buy one, since I'm so bored with PSP and DS Lite, but where can I get one for cheap?Im not looking for over $40...Ok thanks:)mvp_153

Bored with DS lite? It plays GBA games too, you know. *laugh*

#3 Posted by 7CloudStrife7 (1764 posts) -

I want to buy one, since I'm so bored with PSP and DS Lite, but where can I get one for cheap?Im not looking for over $40...Ok thanks:)mvp_153

its really weird and you would never expect this from them, but I found gb micros at my Sears brand new for $40, including the famicon colored one

#4 Posted by GatCloudX (1459 posts) -
hey man where is your sears?//
#5 Posted by mvp_153 (256 posts) -
naww i sold my ds lite a while backkk
#6 Posted by mvp_153 (256 posts) -
Does the Sears $40 apply in Canada too?
#7 Posted by 7CloudStrife7 (1764 posts) -

[QUOTE="mvp_153"]I want to buy one, since I'm so bored with PSP and DS Lite, but where can I get one for cheap?Im not looking for over $40...Ok thanks:)valmonte

maybe he doesn't like to play them on his DS, I don't, my DS original and Lite are very clunky compared to all of my different gbas and especially by micro, I play on my micro because it is extremely comfortable

#8 Posted by 7CloudStrife7 (1764 posts) -

Does the Sears $40 apply in Canada too?mvp_153

not sure, best bet is to just go in there and check it out if you have one near you because the website doesn't even show that they have them, which is understandable because they are discontinued anyway, but I know when I go to my Sears there is always like 10 micros sitting there for 40 bucks

#9 Posted by valmonte (736 posts) -
[QUOTE="valmonte"]

[QUOTE="mvp_153"]I want to buy one, since I'm so bored with PSP and DS Lite, but where can I get one for cheap?Im not looking for over $40...Ok thanks:)7CloudStrife7

maybe he doesn't like to play them on his DS, I don't, my DS original and Lite are very clunky compared to all of my different gbas and especially by micro, I play on my micro because it is extremely comfortable

I own a black and a famicom micro in addition to my DS lite. I understand preference of being able to sneak it around at work, but BOREDOM is a different story.

Said he was "Bored with the DS lite and PSP". As the micro doesn't open up any games that weren't currently available, I fail to see how it would serve to alleviate boredom.

#10 Posted by GoreObsessed (8883 posts) -
Gameboy Micros are awsome. :)
#11 Posted by podliver (1765 posts) -

Gameboy Micros are awsome. :)GoreObsessed

So true.

#12 Posted by N8A (18602 posts) -
i thought the screen on these was so small it made them unplayable. just stick with the ds.