freedom fighters ???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kaizer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kaizer0
Member since 2005 • 32 Posts

Does anyone know about development for this game? I know it was put off for K&L, but thats done.

And are there any games like FF1, cause that is my favorite game, but no online. I like GOW a lot too, anything like these two??

allnamestaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 allnamestaken
Member since 2003 • 6618 Posts

Does anyone know about development for this game? I know it was put off for K&L, but thats done.

And are there any games like FF1, cause that is my favorite game, but no online. I like GOW a lot too, anything like these two??

kaizer0

What the hell man. I was just on the Freedom Fighters board because I just recently purchased the game used after renting it like 3 years ago. What a weird conincidence. I believe Kane and Lynch was supposed to be a kind of spiritual successor to Freedom Fighters, I tried the demo out and it's got the same type of squad based combat, albeit not executed quite as well.

Other games you might like? Well if you haven't tried Call of Duty 4 out, definetly go with that. It's an excellent game with a great multiplayer mode.

kaizer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 kaizer0
Member since 2005 • 32 Posts
didnt know there was a FF board...oh..does anyone know if its possible to play it online? I doubt it..but maybe mods or something