Five Nights at Freddy's saga

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aexis2341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aexis2341
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

Do you guys play Five Nights at Freddy's?

Well the questions is: Which of the games would go first in the storyline? I've seen somewhere that Fnaf2's pizza was created before Fnaf(1) but that doesn't make any sense since Custom Night classifies them (animatronics) in old (non-toy animatronics) and new (toy animatronics).

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts
@aexis2341 said:

Do you guys play Five Nights at Freddy's?

Well the questions is: Which of the games would go first in the storyline? I've seen somewhere that Fnaf2's pizza was created before Fnaf(1) but that doesn't make any sense since Custom Night classifies them (animatronics) in old (non-toy animatronics) and new (toy animatronics).

I'm not sure what you mean by "created before". Are you talking about the in-game storyline or are you talking about when the games themselved were developed? Per the in-game story, 2 takes place after 1. The "phone guy" mentions the old location in the second one and several of the broken down characters are from the first place/game.

-Byshop

aexis2341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 aexis2341
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

@Byshop: With created before I meant the pizzerria not the game, since it's strange that the phone guy is still alive. Didn't he die on the 1st game?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@aexis2341 said:

@Byshop: With created before I meant the pizzerria not the game, since it's strange that the phone guy is still alive. Didn't he die on the 1st game?

It sounded like that but they don't really explain it. It's possible they just didn't know they were going to get a sequel when they made the first game so they wrote themslves into a corner.

-Byshop