Find Game - need help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SeanNewTay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 SeanNewTay
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I've been trying to find a space game I played when i was in secondary school bout 10 years ago. You start mission with 3 members. There's many type of mineral to exploit. Some mission need 2 members to fall in love which we see they make love under the blanket. There's some kind of weapon to defend against monster on that planet. Thats all I can remember. Sorry for my bad English

Thanks in advance !

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

I have no idea. Sorry. Hope someone will post your answer.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#5 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@seannewtay said:

I've been trying to find a space game I played when i was in secondary school bout 10 years ago. You start mission with 3 members. There's many type of mineral to exploit. Some mission need 2 members to fall in love which we see they make love under the blanket. There's some kind of weapon to defend against monster on that planet. Thats all I can remember. Sorry for my bad English

Thanks in advance !

Start with 3 members huh? Kinky.

Anyway: Mass Effect? 2007 game (that's almost 10 years), 3 people squad, collecting resources from planets, shooting monsters on planets, romance and sex.

SeanNewTay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By SeanNewTay
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Thanks all. Just suddenly the name of this game pop up in my head. It is Space Colony