leftkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 leftkidney
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I am a bit confused about this one (I did buy it not a pirate, although I wish I was now) I have the game and its up to date but there is no sound after the first cutscene - I have seen this problem in past games by the same people

is there something wrong with making a game correctly so it plays when its released

why is it only 2 channel audio for the game! are these people that incompetent and released a game without the sound finished!

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Most likely had issues with it before launch and decided to not add it in due to the horrible press they had been getting with other games like Unity. Though an amazing looking game the AI isnt very good so I could see this being a scale back of their original intentions for the final product.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Are your sound drivers up to date? Are you sure you bought a legal copy (not questioning if you did, but you could have been scammed with an illicit copy sold as legal, etc)?

It may just be something missing from the game that Ubisoft didn't put in.

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#4 Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

I remember Watch Dogs had that problem where you had to set your audio to 2 channel or there would be no audio for the opening cut scene. No idea if they ever fixed that, i uninstalled the game before i finished just a few missions the game was so boring.

My soundcard is a realtek onboard with DTS 5.1 Encoding enabled, so most games it works well for giving me 5.1 sound... however some don't work with it quite right for some reason...

When that happens i just plug my pc into my audio reciever amplifier and use the HDMI audio from my video card to get 5.1 sound.