This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for modestbudgetgam
ModestBudgetGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ModestBudgetGam
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

So, it's nearly time for Fallout 4 to be revealed (maybe?) http://fallout.bethsoft.com/?r=http://bethsoft.com/en-gb

I wanna know, what do people want from the game? What are your expectations? New features? Etc. DISCUSS!

darktruth007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 darktruth007
Member since 2003 • 976 Posts

Nothing. I expect it to be garbage just like the last time they tried to do fallout.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#3 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

I can't wait, honestly. Fallout 3 was a great game (haven't played much of New Vegas)

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#4 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts

This is what I want: The same fun I got out of Fallout 3 and New Vegas...but without the bugs. This may be too much to ask though... How about with no game breaking bugs. Either way I will play Fallout 4 because I just love this series too much.

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

i would like them to completely do away with all things gamebryo and just re-build the entire thing from scratch. On the way, let's do a better job with character creation, actually write a decent story, and put some effort into the animations.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#6 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I just want more Fallout, really. I'd for it to run a lot better than it has on consoles. Other than that, I look forward to seeing what they'll be improving as far as combat mechanics. The trailer looked promising in that it will be returning to that "feel" Fallout 3 had. New Vegas did very well in improving in many areas, but I just wasn't drawn into it as much as I was Fallout 3. So I'm wanting the best aspects of each game along with continued improvements to the gameplay in general.

Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7 Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

Used to seeing it so saturated. All that color made it look a bit weird to me. Will take some getting used to, it's for the better i'm sure but I remember Fallout 1 & 2 being the most brown game ever made and Fallout 3 and New Vegas having that sheen of grey always.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@darktruth007 said:

Nothing. I expect it to be garbage just like the last time they tried to do fallout.

Nice ironic post.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

@Jacanuk: Where's the irony? It was the worst game in the series.

With Fallout 4...it seems like Bethesda has finally read a Wikipedia article about the Fallout games. I like that this one actually contains cities and a rebuilt civilisation, like Fallout 2, and I'm liking the art style.

Still, the graphics look a gen behind The Witcher 3, and...are male characters going to be forced to bave that dopey voice? I rewlly hope not. I was also hoping for something more creative than "you come from a Vault for the third time in five games".

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Planeforger said:

@Jacanuk: Where's the irony? It was the worst game in the series.

With Fallout 4...it seems like Bethesda has finally read a Wikipedia article about the Fallout games. I like that this one actually contains cities and a rebuilt civilisation, like Fallout 2, and I'm liking the art style.

Still, the graphics look a gen behind The Witcher 3, and...are male characters going to be forced to bave that dopey voice? I rewlly hope not. I was also hoping for something more creative than "you come from a Vault for the third time in five games".

Of course Fallout 3 wasn't the worst game in the series , it was a great rpg game that took us into the Fallout world with style.

I know that a small minor core fans of the original top down games see it as a bad game, but this is definitely not true and i think its popularity is the reason why the small group of fans hate it so much.

Also who cares about Witcher 3? this is Fallout 4 and will outsell and out do Witcher 3 in a heartbeat.

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 benny_boy98
Member since 2015 • 485 Posts

Hope they put a whole new set of mutations in because the ones from the trailer look only to familiar apart from maybe the crab thing which was probably a malurk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

New Vegas wasn't a bad game. It just had a lot of bugs they never seemed to get worked out.

@darktruth007 said:

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Same engine, housing all the same problems I've had with every one of their games. I could at least get into oblivion and skyrim but for some reason the engines horrible glitchy ways, and horrible animations made me not wish to finish or even try to play all that much past a couple of hours for the last two in this series. Sucks the same engine and all the same issues have stayed.

danayavera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 danayavera
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Fallout 4 - Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much better than the previous version

Graphics, quality, the colors , I'm really surprised! http://amzn.to/1Qvw2eF - enjoy :)