fallout 3-easter egg?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by smdk (76 posts) -

look at this screenshot i took...i mean seriously?

fallout easter" border="0" />

#2 Posted by chaplainDMK (6841 posts) -
You lost me... You mean the irony of "Escape" when looking at a giant wasteland? Or something?
#3 Posted by reason58 (355 posts) -

I am not seing it either.:?

#4 Posted by kravitzzz (158 posts) -
He may have just started playing and noticed the Washington monument, which you actually will be at later on in the game. I want an answer from the starter here and find out what he means.... Maybe the sign then? 'SCENIC' Overlook (oh man how i lol'd back then)
#5 Posted by vadicta (4354 posts) -

I think it's the water-tower, look at how it totally looks like a... Water tower. Yeah, I got no idea here, either. It's probably the sign, but that's not really an easter egg. Just... a sign.

#6 Posted by UT_Wrestler (16378 posts) -
I'm not sure the topic creator understands what an "easter egg" is. If it's something in plain sight that everyone who plays the game will see, it's not an easter egg.
#7 Posted by metroidprime55 (17657 posts) -

Thread creator please elaborate because I really want to know what you want to show us.

#8 Posted by kravitzzz (158 posts) -

Thread creator please elaborate because I really want to know what you want to show us.

metroidprime55
Me too. in the mean time... trololololololololololololol.
#9 Posted by smdk (76 posts) -

He may have just started playing and noticed the Washington monument, which you actually will be at later on in the game. I want an answer from the starter here and find out what he means.... Maybe the sign then? 'SCENIC' Overlook (oh man how i lol'd back then)kravitzzz

yeah i found the sign a bit ironic and funny...:P

#10 Posted by kravitzzz (158 posts) -

yeah i found the sign a bit ironic and funny...:P>

So THAT'S what i waited all night for? Damn. What's an easter egg you might say? Because this isn't it.
#11 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Haha, excellent thread...We need more of those, after all you were coming back here to find out what the creator meant didn't you?...Keep up the good work!:D

#13 Posted by Kaim91 (967 posts) -

:lol:

It's a stunning view though, I thought to myself "WOW!" the first time I saw it. Such a beautiful view, what will all the...broken buildings...ravaged world...no people around...

#14 Posted by kravitzzz (158 posts) -
no people around...Kaim91
No people? Jesus that place is full of people everywhere, you just don't notice it. If you ever got to that vault where there are hallucinations, get an armor there and when you wear it outside, you see trees and water and stuff, really cool.
#15 Posted by kipohippo021 (3895 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kaim91"]no people around...kravitzzz
No people? Jesus that place is full of people everywhere, you just don't notice it. If you ever got to that vault where there are hallucinations, get an armor there and when you wear it outside, you see trees and water and stuff, really cool.

Wait? What? I know of the vault, is it a special armour?
#16 Posted by smdk (76 posts) -

yeah i found the sign a bit ironic and funny...:P>kravitzzz

So THAT'S what i waited all night for? Damn. What's an easter egg you might say? Because this isn't it.

umm i put a question mark after the words 'easter egg' which means i wasnt sure...