Etryian Odyssey IV...Mapping and other questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 supercredit
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

I'm used to the Auto mapping in strange Joruney, and apparently thats not a default type of thing in Etryian Odyssey?

My main question is how does the mapping work exactly? Do i have to just like, mark spots and when ive moved to a different area of the dungeon the map is completely gone say for those marked spots or something?

If so that seems a little..i dunno. seems like dungeons would take way longer. 

I love strange journey but I was wanting to try out Etryian Odyssey IV, seems really cool but I just dunno how that stuff works still. Thanks.

Oh also, About classes, u just pick out of all the ones available? do u unlock higher tier classes?

supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 supercredit
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts
Come on, no one?
TheLoneMortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 TheLoneMortal
Member since 2011 • 135 Posts

Might have better luck with a question like that at gamefaqs. The genre forums here are mostly very low in activity.

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts
Hi.. I havent played EO4, but i have played 1 to 3 so to answer your questions. My main question is how does the mapping work exactly? Do i have to just like, mark spots and when ive moved to a different area of the dungeon the map is completely gone say for those marked spots or something? You will have to draw the walls and stuff using hte stylus.. anything like stairs/doors etc can be represented using icons you can choose from a list.. maps once drawn remains.. so you can return to the dungeon and the map will be where u left it. Oh also, About classes, u just pick out of all the ones available? do u unlock higher tier classes? There is no way to unlock classes.. but after a while you get to choose sub classes for your party allowing you to customize further.