Empirical Study Request!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

saiqaaleem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By saiqaaleem
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hi,

I hope this finds you well. I am a PhD. Candidate and currently doing research on game development process. Currently, I am conducting empirical study of consumer key factors for digital game development process. I am seeking the opinion of players of the digital games about those factors. Below is a link to the online survey.

Moderator Edit - Link Removed

Your responses will be kept completely confidential. The survey is web-based and conducted by a third party vendor. Your name will not be attached to any results. This work is only for PhD. Thesis and nothing will be disclosed in any publication. All of your answers will be kept strictly confidential and will be used only for legitimate research purposes.

The survey is user-friendly and you should be able to complete it within 5-10 minutes or less. We appreciate your willingness to participate and value your expert opinion. Our hope is this process will help us meet our research objective.

Thank you for your participation.

Regards,

Saiqa Aleem

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#1 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I love when we see a hyper-professional post with perfect grammar and polished language, and then the link for the survey is to that site called "survey monkey". We need an alternative site for surveys that does not sound ridiculous haha

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: but still,TC doesn't have authorization slip from the Principal(in this case it's DigitalDame) and I won't fill it out before it's authorized.

Gamer_Durandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Gamer_Durandal
Member since 2014 • 129 Posts

...and its done from a Blog posting so it can't be reported from here without chasing down the Flag link from within the blog. Keepin' it classy!

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Surveys require prior approval from our community manager @DigitalDame. Otherwise, they are not permitted on the forum.

-Byshop